Radice's M &S carrot tops Â£1m
- LIFE LESSONS. Conti, Samantha // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/16/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 81, p14
Reports that Marks & Spencer's (M&S) general merchandise chief, Vittorio Radice, has launched the first issue of "Design Details," a magazine-like shopping directory featuring homeware items from M&S. Magazine features.; Frequency of issues.
- BRIGHT SPARKS. Manuelli, Sara // Design Week;2/26/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p18
Profiles Vittorio Radice executive director of Marks and Spencer Group PLC in England. Career history; Job responsibilities; Character as a designer.
- Marks & Spencer's Alternative Lifestyle. Conti, Samantha // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/5/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 25, p2
Focuses on Vittorio Radice's responsibilities as executive director of Marks and Spencer Home's home business. Concept centering on the rituals of the home; Career background; Signing-up bonus received at Marks and Spencer; Role in transforming a Selfridges department store into a luxury goods...
- Helfgott to Oversee Men's at M&S. Conti, Samantha // DNR: Daily News Record;6/14/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 24, p10
Reports on the hiring of Maurice Helfgott as executive director of men's wear at Marks & Spencer. Educational and career background of Helfgott; Information on the resignation of Vittorio Radice, a retailer for Marks & Spencer.
- CONCRETE BOOTS. // Building Design;3/5/2004, Issue 1615, p7
Reports on news and developments concerning the construction industry in Great Britain. Dutch interest on the Thames Gateway; Failure of David Beadle to return to Great Britain and face English Heritage; Marks & Spencer director Vittorio Radice's architectural challenge when announcing an...
- PART OF THE M&S FURNITURE. Mills, Lauren // In-Store Marketing;Jan2003, p17
Comments on developments at department store chains in Great Britain, as of January 2003. Decision by Selfridges chief executive Vittorio Radice to leave the company and take a board position at Marks & Spencer PLC as head of its home furnishings division; Efforts by Sports Division retailing...
- M&S's new look comes to life. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2004, Issue 5377, p5
Reports on Marks & Spencer's opening of a homewares Lifestore in Gateshead, England. Cost of the project; Leadership by Vittorio Radice; Other locations where other branches will open.
- Everything but food for Radice. // Cabinet Maker;3/12/2004, Issue 5379, p7
Reports on the promotion of Vittorio Radice from Marks & Spencer's director of home to head of general merchandise. Job responsibilities; Significance to the company.
- Untitled. // Design Week;2/19/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p7
Reports that the British retailer Marks & Spencer is replacing its housewares home shopping catalog "The Directory" with "The Design Directory". Creation of the catalog by design firm Winkreative; Use of the catalog to support the launching of the Lifestore home business concept created by...