I got it from a friend of a friend
- Reevaluating Affiliate Marketing. Del Franco, Mark; Miller, Paul // Catalog Age;May2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p1
Focuses on affiliate marketing in Web commerce. Disadvantages of affiliate marketing; Several successful affiliate marketing efforts; Features of affiliate marketing.
- Setting Up An Affiliate Program. M.D.F.; P.M. // Catalog Age;May2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p18
Provides guidelines on developing affiliate marketing programs to boost sales. Determining financial and marketing goals prior to the launching of the program; Establishing strategic relationships; Choosing program partners.
- Luxury sector uses affiliate marketing. // Marketing Week (01419285);11/24/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p14
The article focuses on the increased number of luxury brands which run successful affiliate marketing programmes in 2011 in Great Britain.
- Affiliate marketing. Nallawalla, Ash // APC;Dec2009, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p103
The article provides advices on how to perform affiliate marketing which is one way to make money online. It notes that one will need a website that has scripts like downloadable data files and store builder. It is also suggested to have a good and reliable content in one's webpage and a good...
- Best Bets for online acquisition and retention. Wong, Polly Bickel // Multichannel Merchant;Nov2005, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p28
Provides several practices in online marketing for customer acquisition and retention. Purpose of offering tiered commission structures to affiliates; Information on metatags; Examples of search engines; Ways to retain customers online.
- NOVELL PARTNER PROGRAM ADDS SUSE LINUX PARTNERS. // UNIX Update;May2004, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p1
The article deals with the introduction of a comprehensive partner program by Novell that will bring under one umbrella the company's global solutions, technology and training partner relationships. The enhanced PartnerNet program, which will incorporate SUSE LINUX partners will enable more...
- CHANGING PERCEPTIONS. Bernstr�m, Andreas // New Media Age;Jan2007 Report Supplement, p3
The author comments on a shift in the perception and understanding of affiliate marketing. He believes that the change in the perception of affiliate marketing has led to much greater levels of professionalism within the industry. He cites developments within interactive media agencies. He...
- 1. GAINING RESPECT. Goff, Clare // New Media Age;Jan2007 Report Supplement, p5
The article considers the increasing popularity of affiliate networks. Although they gained a bad reputation before, affiliated networks are now firmly in the mainstream. The leading brands in Great Britain have realized the importance of affiliate networks to their businesses, and the caliber...
- The rise of the super-affiliate. Howell, Nic // New Media Age;Jan2007 Report Supplement, p5
The article deals with the emergence of super-affiliates. Super-affiliates like UK Web Media and Affili8 gain large amounts of traffic across a wide range of programs. These super-affiliates develop a number of niche sites and use the latest techniques to create repeat traffic. The emergence of...