Tulsa, Okla., Aims High With $877 Million Economic Plan
- AA to boost DFW-LHR. // Travel Daily;12/30/2013, p4
The article reports that American Airlines will introduce another Boeing 777-300ER aircraft on the Dallas-London Heathrow route starting August 1, 2014.
- Air Incentives. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31749, p31
Reports that officials of Tulsa County, Oklahoma, will negotiate with American Airlines Inc. about the revenue bond financing of the airline's maintenance facility in the state. Vision 2025 bond program; Tulsa County Industrial Authority's issuance of the bond.
- Chicago Council Endorses Airline Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;08/28/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30963, p36
Reports on the Chicago City Council's Finance Committee's endorsement of sale of revenue refunding bonds for American Airlines Inc. Structure of the bonds.
- With these jets I thee wed... // Air Transport World;Jan1997, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p7
Reports on American Airlines' airplane supply deal with Boeing Co. for up to 630 jets through 2018. Terms of the agreement; Approval of a labor contract with American Airline pilots; Description of the aircraft to be supplied.
- AA Prem Econ cabin. // Travel Daily;12/14/2015, p2
The article reports that American Airlines will launch the Premium Economy class on its international routes upon the delivery of the 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft from aircraft manufacturing company Boeing.
- American Airlines Deal at LAX Enjoys Strong Play, Despite Par Call Concerns. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;3/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31345, p6
Focuses on issues related to the pricing of airport lease revenue bonds for American Airlines from the Los Angeles Regional Airports Improvement Corp. in California. Amount of the bonds; Appreciation of investors and issuers to the deal; Characteristic of the deal.
- American commits to all-Boeing jet fleet. Shifrin, Carole A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;11/25/1996, Vol. 145 Issue 22, p34
Examines Boeing Commercial Airplane Group's partnership with American Airlines. Boeing to become the exclusive supplier of jet aircraft to American for more than 20 years; The partnership giving American unprecedented flexibility in selecting aircraft types and delivery dates; Impact of the...
- March 1961 News. Salerno, Jessica A. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Mar2011, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p26
The article reflects on several significant events that happened in the business and commercial aviation industry in the world in March 1961. During this year, the prototype for the Vertol twin-turbine 107 was developed by Boeing and tested for its capacity to fly with 25 passengers at the speed...
- NEWS BRIEFS. // Air Transport World;May2001, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p9
Presents updates on the airline industry in the United States as of May 2001. Acquisition of the assets of Trans-World Airlines by American Airlines; Decision of Boeing to pursue the development of the Sonic Cruiser; Financial information on SAirGroup.