Muni Funds Get Back on Track in May With Net Inflow of $1.29 Billion
- Weekly Reporters Show 5th Week of Inflows. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/30/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32308, p7
The article reports on the status of municipal bond mutual funds in the United States during the week ended January 25, 2006. The funds had net inflows totaling to $384.65 million. The four-week moving average for all municipal bond mutual bond funds came in at $122.55 million. Weekly reporting...
- Trouble in the Heartland. Regnier, Pat // Money;Dec2000, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p56
Focuses on the struggles of Heartland High-Yield Municipal Bond and Short Duration High-Yield Municipal funds, as of December 2000. How municipal bond funds were supposed to be safer than average Internet stock funds; Speculation on the reason why both bonds fell so dramatically; Explanation...
- MUTUAL FUND PERFORMANCE PERSISTENCE: STILL TRUE? Fortin, Rich; Michelson, Stuart // Summer Internet Proceedings;Jun2009, Vol. 11, p13
The purpose of this paper is to examine the performance persistence of a large sample of mutual funds over time. Specifically do mutual fund managers show positive (negative) performance year after year? Alternatively, is mutual fund performance from one year to the next basically a random...
- Net Inflows Jump to $1.7 Billion in February After Slow January. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;3/31/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31804, p40
Reports on the effect of increase in the net inflows on the municipal bond mutual funds. Estimation of net inflow in January 2003; Impact of net exchange of mutual fund on net inflows in February; Decrease in the stock funds due to increase in net inflows; Status of tax-exempt money market funds.
- If you don't take it with you, next best thing is to make sure you invest it wisely. Richards Jr., Archie M. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;06/12/2000, Issue 322628, p7
Presents a conversation on investing wisely. Comparison of the risks and returns of investing in stocks and investing in municipal bonds; Factors that affect the performance of the stock market; Estate planning; Tax benefits of investing in index mutual funds.
- Muni Mutual Funds Lost $14.4 Million. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;4/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32108, p6
Focuses on the survey determining the status of the municipal bond mutual funds in Arcata, California. Valuation of assets; Factors influencing the increase on the four-week moving average for equity funds; Total taxable bond funds.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F302, p1
A chart is presented depicting sales of different types of municipal bonds in the U.S as of January 9, 2015 which includes U.S states, leading investment firms such as Stifel Nicolaus and financial advisors.
- Muni Outflows Extend to 32nd Week. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;1/3/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F301, p1
The article reports that municipal bond mutual funds recorded outflows for a 32nd consecutive week, according to the data released by the mutual fund information supplier Lipper FMI. It mentions that funds that report flows weekly saw outflows of 1.47 billion U.S. dollars for the week ended on...
- Muni Outflows Extend to 32nd Week. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;1/6/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34038, p1
The article informs that data from the financial services firm Lipper Inc. has revealed that outflows from municipal bond mutual funds continued for a 32nd straight week as of January 6, 2014. It informs that assets for all municipal funds fell to 269.1 billion U.S. dollars for the week ended...