Altheimer & Gray Expected to Vote Itself Out of Existence
- Chico takes top spot at Altheimer. Corfman, Thomas A. // Crain's Chicago Business;05/10/99, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p3
Reports that Chicago Board of Education President Gery Chico is taking on the top management position at Chicago, Illinois, law firm Altheimer & Gray. Co-chairmen chosen with Chico; Chico's rapid succession at the firm; Government practice of the firm started by Chico and Roland Acosta.
- Wheels wobbling at Chico's law firm. Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;5/5/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p3
The article focuses on Chicago, Illinois-based law firm Altheimer & Gray, during May 2003. As a result of decrease in client work, the firm, headed by Gery Chico, is retrenching jobs and salaries, withdrawing offers to some new recruits and looking for a possible merger. However, there is...
- Gery J. Chico, 37. Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;9/27/93, Vol. 16 Issue 39, 40 Under Forty p27
Profiles Gery J. Chico, chief of staff of the city of Chicago, Illinois. Professional accomplishments; Personal comments on his work.
- School boss, legal rainmaker: Can Chico make the grade? Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;6/19/95, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p1
Reports on the challenges facing Gery Chico as head of Chicago, Illinois' school board and as part of the Sidley & Austin law firm. Job description; Career history; Plans as president of the Chicago School Board.
- Altheimer loses another partner as costs mount. Jordan, Dearbail // Lawyer;5/26/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p1
Reveals that the law firm Altheimer & Gray's London, England office lost a partner. Increasing property costs of the office.
- Altheimer plans for Serbian office. Rovnick, Naomi // Lawyer;3/25/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 13, p13
Reports that Altheimer & Gray has launched a 24-hour lawyer Central and Eastern European projects group as it looks towards opening an office in Serbia, Yugoslavia. Focus of the projects group; Partners who are leading the projects group.
- Chicago's Altheimer & Gray Gets a Stay. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/2/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31669, p6
Reports on the decision of partners of Chicago, Illinois-based law firm Altheimer & Gray to put off a vote on dissolving the company and attempt to secure financing to temporarily remain in business during the winding-down period. Efforts of the firm to secure financing from LaSalle Bank;...
- Nice work--if you can get it: Ward's law firm cashes in. Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;07/14/97, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p26
Reports that Chicago, Illinois based, Altheimer and Gray, settled its $1.8 million legal debt with Montgomery Ward Holding Corporation. What is Altheimer connection with Myron Lieberman.
- Altheimer nabs Holman Fenwick partner. Pawsey, Vanessa // Lawyer;06/17/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p5
Reports on the appointment of Patricia Martin as head of dispute resolution at Altheimer & Gray. Comments from managing partner Robert Bata about her appointment; Plans of Altheimer.