Consumer Sentiment Index Dipped in June
- Consumer Sentiment Grows to 702 in Sept. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/14/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33182, p31
The article reports on the increase in the University of Michigan's preliminary consumer sentiment index reading in September 2009. It shows that the index reading was 70.2, up from 65.7 in August 2009. It mentions that economists polled by Thomson Reuters have predicted a 67.0 reading for the...
- Consumer Sentiment Improves Slightly. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/14/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32917, p2
The article reports on the improvement of the consumer sentiment index in July 2008 in the U.S. The University of Michigan's preliminary consumer index reading for July was 56.6 compared to the 56.4 final reading in June. The preliminary reading is also higher than the predicted 56.0 reading for...
- U. of Mich. April Index At 87.1 vs. 88.4 in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/30/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32618, p2
The article reports on the data release by market sources revealing that the University of Michigan's April 2007 consumer sentiment index reading was 87.1, compared to the preliminary April 2007 reading of 85.3, the final March 2007 reading of 88.4. Economists had projected an 85.0 reading for...
- Consumer Sentiment Rebounds in April. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/4/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33108, p2
No abstract available.
- A Growing Cloud of Doubt. // Time;10/29/1973, Vol. 102 Issue 18, p105
The article discusses the result of the survey conducted by the University of Michigan related to consumer attitudes in the U.S. from the end of 1972 to September 1973. It indicates that the consumer-confidence index decreased 19 points to 71.8. It expects that the disillusionment of consumers...
- Consumer Sentiment Index Settles at 96.9 for Jan. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/5/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32561, p2
The article reports on the final consumer sentiment index reading of the University of Michigan for January 2007. The University's final January consumer sentiment index reading settled at 96.9 in the middle of the month. According to the survey of the IFR Markets, the economists predicted a...
- Final Jan. U. of Mich. Index at 92.0 vs. 92.6 in Dec. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;2/5/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F353, p1
The University of Michigan's final January consumer sentiment index reading was 92.0, compared to the preliminary January 93.3, and the final December 92.6, according to market sources.
- Consumer Sentiment Index Rises to 60.1 in December. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33030, p2
The article reports on the 2008 consumer sentiment index reading of the University of Michigan. It reveals that the index has increased to 60.1 reading in the final December, compared to preliminary December of 59.1 reading and the final November reading of 55.3. Economists Thomson Reuters...
- Final Oct. U. of Mich. Index at 90.0 vs. 87.2 in Sept. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/2/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34403, p1
The University of Michigan's final October consumer sentiment index reading was 90.0, compared to the preliminary October 92.1, and the final September 87.2, according to market sources.