Final 1Q GDP Shows 1.4% Growth
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Apr2005, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1
This article presents various economic indicators for Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, and Vietnam. The article presents the gross domestic product and the consumer price inflation for these countries.
- Powering Ahead. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2005, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p1
This article focuses on how Vietnam's economy grew by 7.2 percent in the first quarter of 2005. Vietnam still ranks among Asia's fastest-growing economies, with GDP growth to remain constant at 7.7 percent in 2005. However, after recording Q1 growth of just 7.2 percent, there are downside risks...
- Debt Exchange Grants Breathing Space. // Latin America Monitor: Southern Cone Monitor;Jul2003, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p8
Presents an economic outlook for Uruguay as of July 2003. Information on the gross domestic product; Expectations on the fiscal adjustment; Required extra fiscal effort.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Oct2004, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p1
The article presents regional indicators showing real gross domestic product in the countries of Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia and Albania.
- Preliminary 2Q GDP; Growth at 3.3% Rate. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32209, p2
Reports on the increase of the real gross domestic product (GDP) at a seasonally adjusted annual rate in the second quarter of 2005 in the U.S. Prediction made by economists in the second quarter GDP; Percentage of increase of the chain-type price measure of gross domestic product in the...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Nov2004, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p1
The article presents information on economic indicators of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka. The article presents real gross domestic product growth for the year 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003.
- SSA: Key Themes For 2011. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;Mar2011, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p12
The article presents the regional economic outlook for Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) for 2011. It mentions that the region will be at risk of high commodity prices, deepening financial markets, and the treat of the return of political risk. It mentions that Ghana, Angola, and Mozambique will...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Eurasia;Jul2004, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p1
The article presents information on various economic indicators related to Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Armenia, and Moldova. The article covers gross domestic product for the year 2002 and 2003. The article also presents forecast for the year 2004 and 2005.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Nov2004, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p1
The article presents information on various economic indicators related to Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, and Vietnam. The article provides gross domestic product for the year 2002 and 2003. The article also provides economic forecast for the year 2004 and 2005.