GASB Budget Woes, Fear of SEC, Behind NASACT's Bond-Fee Idea
- Revised Bond Fee Plan Floated. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p1
Reports on efforts of the Financial Accounting Foundation to obtain support from securities issuer groups for a proposed plan to impose bond fee on brokers-dealer in order to bridge the Governmental Accounting Standards Board's (GASB) funding gap in the U.S. Amount for GASB funding to be raised...
- SEA sick. Cheney, Glenn // Accounting Today;5/19/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p5
The article focuses on the concepts statement about governmental service efforts and accomplishments (SEA) issued by the U.S. Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB). It states that when GASB issued its first thoughts on SEA in 1994, the scope of the statement reached a bit beyond...
- AGA Executive Director to Retire in 2014. // Government Financial Management TOPICS;10/22/2012, p1
The article announces that Relmond Van Daniker, the executive director of the Association of Government Accountants (AGA) is to retire from his post at the termination of his contract on September 30, 2014.
- Celebrating 60 Years of AGA. Force, Marie S. // Journal of Government Financial Management;Fall2010, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p5
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on the interview with Association of Government Accountants (AGA) executive director Relmond P. Van Daniker, the 10 AGA members who made contributions to the association, and the special thanks message for AGA...
- Scramble to Find Outside Auditors. Greenblatt, Alan // Governing;Nov2002, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p70
Reports on the difficulties facing local governments across the U.S. in hiring an accounting firm to perform its external audits. Comments from Relmond Van Daniker of the National Association of State Auditors, Comptrollers and Treasurers; Approach taken by Milwaukee County, Wisconsin on its...
- AGA's Chief Executive Officer Retires. Van Daniker, Relmond P. // Journal of Government Financial Management;Fall2014, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p62
The article announces the retirement of Relmond P. Van Daniker as chief executive officer of the Association of Government Accountants (AGA).
- Muni Council To Develop Repository. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;5/30/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31646, p1
The Municipal Council decided at a meeting in Washington in the week of May 30, 2003 to pursue the development of a full-fledged disclosure repository that will contain all of the features of a central post office facility as well. In addition, the council set up a subcommittee that, by the end...
- Introduction to Financial Accounting (Book). Dominak, Geraldine F.; Meyers, Stephen L. // Accounting Review;Jan1976, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p219
Reviews the book "Introduction to Financial Accounting," by Levis D. McCullers and Relmond P. Van Daniker.
- Contemporary Business Environment: Readings in Financial Accounting (Book). Dominak, Geraldine F.; Pointer, Larry Gene // Accounting Review;Jan1976, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p219
Reviews the book "Contemporary Business Environment: Readings in Financial Accounting," by Levis D. McCullers and Relmond P. Van Daniker.