- The IPO scavenger hunt. Gandel, Stephen // Crain's New York Business;12/04/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 49, p1
No abstract available.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p20
Provides information on global investment banking underwriting volume as of January 5, 2004. Security type; Equity deals; Debt deals; Merger and acquisition deals; U.S. Syndicated loans.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/26/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 36, p40
Presents several charts depicting investment banking activities in global energy insurance sector. Global energy underwriting volume; New issues energy sector; Top U.S. mergers and acquisitions advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/11/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p18
Presents updates on the financial statistics of the FIG sector from an investment banking database as of February 2002. Graph depicting global FIG underwriting volume; Ranking of global issues bookrunners; Names of global target merger and acquisition advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/8/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 47, p48
Presents charts and a graph on global telecommunication underwriting volume of investment banks as of December 2003.
- Old foes turn up in Orange County's underwriting pool. Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;08/07/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30204, p3
Announces the Orange County Board of Supervisors' move to tap 12 investment banking firms on August 5, 1997 to join its underwriting pool. Firms selected as underwriters for the county's core financing; Background on the county's investment activities; Recommendations considered by the county...
- Tri Books: A Bear Hug'? Merrill, J.P. Morgan and UBS share Sprint deal. Tunick, Britt; Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/13/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 32, pN.PAG
Focuses on the decline in business of investment banks in the U.S. as of August 13, 2001. Efforts being made by investment banks to procure business; Highlights of the deal shared by three banks for an underwriting role; Disagreement of several issuers from the idea of tri books; Background of...
- Avoiding Home State Registration is Tough. // SCOR Report;Jun2002, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p1
Discusses the U.S. Uniform Securities Act of 1956 in relation to the registration and sale of securities in several states without registering in the home state.
- Worldwide convertibles (public + 144A). // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p27
Lists investment banks in the United States ranked by worldwide convertible issues in the first quarter of 1999. Amount raised; Market share; Comparison with year-ago level.