GOING ON, GOING UP
- Pa. Bank Pays Tribute to Sandler's Slain . Reosti, John // American Banker;3/22/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 56, p4
Reports the tribute to Sandler O'Neill by the Progress Financial Corp. in Pennsylvania. List of names of the Sandler employees that perished; Debt to the investment banking firm; Services offered by the company.
- BANKS: `WISH I WAS IN DIXIE'. Louria, Avital // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/25/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 45, p42
Reports on the growth of healthcare investment banking business in the Southeastern United States. Strategies employed by Sandler O'Neill & Partners LP and Lehman Brothers Inc. to expand business in Atlanta; Acquisition of Franklin Financial Corp. by Cincinnati, Ohio based Fifth Third Bancorp.
- Sandler's Keeping It Private. Colter, Allison Bisbey // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/9/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 25, p1
The article profiles Sandler O'Neill+ Partners LP, an investment banking firm in the U.S. It mentions the business model utilize by Sandler which is the private partnership wherein they consider the model as the right model for their company. It also mentions the transactions of Sandler...
- KBW Adds Dealmakers To Gain on Sandler. Monks, Matthew // American Banker;1/3/2011, Vol. 177 Issue 1, p1
The article focuses on KPW Inc. investment bank which added two dealmakers to the firm's bank mergers and acquisitions unit. The new employees are former Merrill Lynch banker James Harasimowicz and former D.A. Davidson & Co. executive Joseph Gulash. The competition for market share that exists...
- KBW, Sandler Retain Grip On Small Bank M&A. Stoneman, Bill // American Banker;1/3/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 2, p8A
Reports on the prospect of merger between investment banks Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Inc. and Sandler O'Niel & Partners LP in the U.S. Business operation of both firms on research reports and market in bank stocks; Overview on the statistics of losses in the September 11 attacks; Issues on...
- Keefe Bruyette, Sandler Face Devastating Losses. Boraks, David // American Banker;9/13/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 176, p1
The article focuses on the investment banks, Keefe Bruyette & Woods Inc; and Sandler O' Neill & Partners LP--both with offices in the Manhattan, New York City-based World Trade Center complex--suffered severe staff losses. Joseph J. Berry, chairman and co-chief executive of Keefe Bruyette, was...
- Sandler O'Neill Latest Firm Getting into the CMBS Business. Bisbey, Allison // Structuredfinancenews.com;2/5/2015, p1
Sandler O'Neill + Partners, an investment bank that caters to financial services companies, joins a growing list of firms getting into the commercial mortgage securitization business.
- Sandier O'Neill Drops Its GSE Coverage. // Mortgage Servicing News;Feb2006, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p15
The article reports on the move of investment banking firm Sandler O'Neill & Partners LP to drop coverage of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in the U.S. The move is part of Sandler's realignment of companies it covers. It was analyst Laura Kaster who covered the government-sponsored enterprises (GSE)...
- Sandler, Keefe Work To Resume Operations. Boraks, David // American Banker;9/17/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 178, p1
Reports on the effort of specialty investment banking firms Sandler O'Neill & Partners LP and Keefe Bruyette & Woods Inc. to resume normal operations despite the loss of some employees during the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in New York City. Executives included...