NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE AGENTS Paperback Fiction
- BEST-SELLERS. // Entertainment Weekly;07/21/2000, Issue 550, p75
Presents the top ten best-sellers in the categories of fiction, nonfiction and trade paperbacks as of July 21, 2000.
- `Health' nuts. // Entertainment Weekly;07/10/98, Issue 440, p69
Offers a look at the ratings for best seller books in fiction, non-fiction and paperback categories. Titles of the books; Positions which the books rank; Number of weeks on the best sellers list.
- Help Yourself. // Entertainment Weekly;02/12/99, Issue 471, p77
Lists the best selling fiction, nonfiction, and mass-market paperbacks in the United States in February 1999. `Southern Cross'; `The Greatest Generation'; The Street Lawyer.'
- Paperback Bestsellers/Mass Market. DONAHUE, DICK // Publishers Weekly;5/21/2012, p12
The article lists the top selling paperback mass market books in the U.S. for the week of May 21, 2012 which includes "The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks, "The Fifth Witness" by Michael Connelly, and "A Game of Thrones" by George R. R. Martin.
- BESTSELLERS NOVEMBER 23-29, 2015. // Publishers Weekly;12/7/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 50, p14
Statistics are presented related to bestselling books between November 23-29, 2015 which includes top 25 hardcover fiction, top 25 hardcover nonfiction and top 25 mass market paperback.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD. // Book Publishing Report;6/9/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p4
Lists the literary agents of the best selling hardcover fiction books as of June 8, 2003 according to the 'New York Times.' Inclusion of Esther Newberg of ICM; Aaron Priest of the Aaron M. Priest Literary Agency; Robert Gottlieb of Trident Media.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD NO.1 TITLES WITH LONGEVITY Paperback Fiction. // Book Publishing Report;6/30/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p3
Presents a chart ranking books which had the longest stay at the top spot of the 'New York Times' newspaper's paperback fiction best seller lists in the first half of 2003.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE AGENTS Hardcover Fiction. // Book Publishing Report;6/30/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p4
Presents a chart ranking literary agents with the most number of books on the 'New York Times' newspaper's hardcover fiction best seller lists in the first half of 2003.
- The Agents. // Book Publishing Report;04/02/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p5
Lists the top literary agents in the United States, rankings based on number of hardcover fiction bestsellers in the first quarter of 2001. Emergence of Esther Newberg on top of the list.