Ridgefield bonds rated `AAA' by S&P
Tags: CREDIT ratings
- Despite passage of tax and debt limits, analysts are optimistic about Oregon. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;09/29/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30240, p1
Discusses the impact of the enactment of voter initiatives that limit taxes and debt in Oregon on the state's credit ratings. Reduction on property taxes; Implementation of voter-approval requirements on tax and fee increases; Potential of reducing the credit ratings; Effect on the tax revenues...
- Boston receives A-plus ratings from Moody's, S&P. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;12/23/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30298, p27
Reports that the city of Boston received A-plus credit ratings from both Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's which was confirmed on December 22, 1997. Reason state received rating; Comments from Gary Mesher, an analyst at Moody's; Plans by the city to sell $90 million general...
- Sarasota County, Fla., Hospital Gets A Downgrade and Negative Outlook. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p3
Reports that Fitch Ratings has downgraded the Sarasota County, Florida., Public Hospital Board. Modification of the credit outlook; Adjustment of unexpected losses; Reduction of reimbursement.
- After 21 Years With S&P AAA, Dallas Takes Tough Step Down to AA-Plus. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/6/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31756, p6
Reports on the downgrade of the credit rating of Dallas, Texas. General obligation bonds sold by the city; Uses of the proceeds from the bond offering.
- Fitch Hits Howard County, Md., With Negative Outlook. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/12/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31760, p4
Reports on the credit rating of Howard County, Maryland by Fitch Ratings. Lower-than-expected income tax receipts of the county; Rating of the general obligation bonds of the county.
- Moody's Gives Negative Outlooks to Two More Air Issuers. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/4/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31277, p5
Reports on the downgrade in credit outlooks of Cleveland, Ohio and Orange County, California by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Impact of the terrorist attacks on the airport revenue bonds of the states; Estimation of the total operating expenditures for the airport; Revised outlook provided by...
- Howard Co., Md.: AAA But Negative. // Bond Buyer;2/13/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31324, p2
Reports on the credit ratings for Howard County, Maryland given by rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Basis for the ratings; Financial performance of Howard County.
- Stable Counties. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31362, p35
Reports on the stability of the credit ratings for Minnesota counties during the economic slowdown according to Moody's Investors Service.
- Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for June 21, 2004. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31911, p31
Presents a chart depicting credit ratings in the United States as of June 2004.
- Cook county planning to seek debt upgrade. Hinz, Greg // Crain's Chicago Business;8/19/96, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p21
Reports that officials from Cook County, Illinois are planning to ask major New York rating agencies to upgrade the county's debt. Current ratings from Standard & Poor's Corp. and Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Pricing of bonds; Objective of projected bond offerings.