An Educational Anniversary
- Speaking with Sailors. Scott, Terry D. // All Hands;Jul2005, Issue 1059, p4
Presents an introductory statement to the July 2005 issue of "AllHands."
- Writing for Proceedings. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Mar2012, Vol. 138 Issue 3, p95
The article focuses on the "Proceedings," the flagship magazine of the U.S. Naval Institute.
- PUBLISHER'S PAGE. Marfiak, Tom // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Mar2000, Vol. 126 Issue 3, p8
Discusses the improvement in publication and delivery of the United States Naval Institute's magazine `Proceedings.' Highlighting contributions of the institute's sister services throughout the world; Improvement in the magazine's overseas delivery by lowering airmail rates; Encouraging...
- CNO's Introduction. // All Hands;Jan2007, Issue 1077, p1
The article presents an overview of the 2007 "Owner's and Operator's Manual" edition of the periodical.
- The Naval Institute is not an agency of the U.S. government; the opinions expressed in these pages are the personal views of the authors. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Jun2013, Vol. 139 Issue 6, p95
The article offers information on the aims and goals of this flagship magazine of the U.S. Naval Institute.
- COMMENT AND DISCUSSION. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Apr2001, Vol. 127 Issue 4, p12
Presents comments of readers of the U.S. Naval Institute journal Proceedings on several articles published before April 2001. Views of P. T. Deutermann on high performance intumescent surface coatings for surface ships and submarines; Readers comment on maritime fire threats and the associated...
- Writing for Proceedings. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Sep2007, Vol. 133 Issue 9, p95
The article invites, papers from the readers on different topics for the upcoming issues of the journal "U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings."
- Standby for a New Resource from the Naval Safety Center. // Mech;Summer2015, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p15
The article offers information on the magazine "The Best of the Friday Funnies" produced by the Naval Safety Center of the U.S. Navy.
- Snap us into shape with your photos. Testorff, Ken // Fathom;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p33
Editorial. Presents the author's views about the selection process of photos `Fathom' magazine uses. Details about the procedure the magazine uses to select photos.
- Lesbian fights 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'. Perry, Caroline // Bay Windows;7/20/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p18
The article reports on the discharge of Rhonda Davis, a journalist in the U.S. Navy, for attending a marriage equality rally and revealing her sexual orientation in a radio interview is taking the opportunity to speak out against discrimination in the military. Davis, a petty officer first class...