Anheuser-Busch Teams With Intrepid Museum To Establish Fallen Heroes Scholarship Fund
- Louie the heckling lizard becomes Budweiser's new star. Brabbs, Cordelia // Marketing (00253650);9/9/1999, p18
Reports on the success of the marketing campaign of Budweiser. Launch of the campaign using lizards Louie and Frank; Creation of the campaign by BMP DDB.
- New A-B specialty beer targets northern Calif. McDowell, Bill; Cuneo, Alice Z. // Advertising Age;11/11/96, Vol. 67 Issue 46, p2
Announces that Anheuser-Busch is expanding its line of beers under its Specialty Brewing Group division. Who the brand is aimed exclusively at; Introduction of Pacific Ridge Pale Ale; Advertising campaign; Description of the advertisements.
- Wag the Tongue. Kattleman, Terry // Advertising Age's Creativity;Mar2001, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p60
Features DDB/Chicago's Super Bowl 'Whassup' commercial for Budweiser. Description of the commercial.
- Is A-B still king? `Yes it is' but '93 didn't go down smoothly. K.P.K. // Beverage Industry;Jun94, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p35
Presents a corporate profile on Anheuser-Busch Incorporated. Sales from 1992 to 1993; Market share; Marketing schemes; Advertising promotions.
- Brewing a future in Cartersville. Miller, Hilary S. // Beverage Industry;Jul94, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p41
Reports on Anheuser-Busch Inc.'s brewery in Cartersville, Georgia. Automation of process control system and computerization of packaging area; Lake Allatoona's abundant and high-quality water supply; Anheuser-Busch's Profitability Enhancement Program; Modernization and revitalization of...
- Anheuser-Busch forms So. American partnership. // Discount Store News;2/5/96, Vol. 35 Issue 3, pF5
Reports on the plan to produce, bottle and distribute Budweiser beer in Argentina in 1996. Anheuser-Busch's involvement; Provision of technological and global marketing expertise.
- A fresh, COLD ONE. Shehata, Boshra B. // Engineered Systems;Aug99, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p56
Focuses on the ammonia refrigeration plant of Anheuser-Busch brewery. Features of Anheuser's renovated plant; Functional process and operation of the plant.
- Anheuser-Busch announces management changes. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/14/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p90
Focuses on the changes in the positions of executives at Anheuser-Busch Cos. Inc.
- Laser codes are proud to be on Bud. // Packaging Digest;Dec94, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p2
Reports on Anheuser-Busch's replacement of existing ink-jet codes with electronic laser-coding on all of its beer bottling lines. Blazer 6000 coders from Lasertechnics; Upgrading of code quality as Anheuser-Busch's prime motivation; Elimination of character variations, consumable costs and...