McNeill Elected National President At Navy League's 2003 Convention
- Video Shows McNeil Lies About City Data Prior To Toll Tax Vote. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);12/5/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p10
The article reports that Councilwoman Sheila McNeil and chairperson of the Metropolitan Planning Organization was said to be so taken aback by constituent opposition to tolls that she obviously multiplied by ten times in an alleged effort to silence discontent over toll road proposals in Texas.
- McNeill Elected Senior VP At NLUS Winter Meeting. // Sea Power;Dec2002, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p55
Reports updates about the Navy League of the United States. Election of Sheila McNeill to senior vice president; Award presentations during the 2002 Winter Meeting of the league; Details of the meeting.
- A Commitment to Excellence. Vergun, David // Sea Power;Dec2002, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p61
Focuses on the support program of the Navy League of the United States for sea-service personnel. Overview of recent military history; Recruitment program of the League; Prioritization of assistance programs for sea-service families. INSET: A Major Leap Forward For NLUS IT Systems.
- Navy Reestablishes U.S. 4th Fleet. Gragg, Alan // All Hands;Jun2008, Issue 1095, p6
The article reports on the reestablishment of U.S. 4th Fleet by Chief of Naval Operations Admiral Gary Roughead, who assigned, Rear Admiral Joseph D. Kernan as first commander.
- Joint Chiefs of Staff. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;May2009, Vol. 135 Issue 5, p123
Several photographs of the U.S. Navy's officers are presented including Michael G. Mullen and James E. Cartwright of the Joint Chief of Staff, Gary Roughead and Patrick M. Walsh of the Flag and General Officers and Senior Enlisted Leaders, and John Craine and William B. Eisenhardt of the...
- COMBAT PREPOSITIONING SHIPS. // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p125
Focuses on the operation of the Combat Prepositioning Ships of the U.S. Navy.
- AUXILIARY CRANE SHIPS (T-ACS). // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p125
Features the auxiliary crane ship Gopher State (T-ACS 4) used in the U.S. Navy's operation in Haiti. Displacement of the ship; Passenger capacity; Dimension.
- LOGISTICS PREPOSITIONING SHIPS. // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p126
Features the freighter, container ship and tankers of the U.S. Navy. Displacement of the ships; Power plant; Dimension.
- U.S. Navy Personnel on Active Duty. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p212
No abstract available.