Three PNC Directors Make a Move to NatCity's Higher Ed Group
- NatCity to beef up investment banking. Seeres, Christopher // Crain's Cleveland Business;08/31/98, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p2
Offers information on the intentions of NatCity Investments Inc. to add a number of brokers to its operation, in an effort to gain larger share of the retail securities market across the Midwest of Cleveland, Ohio, by National City Corp., its parent company. Expected number of brokers which...
- Indy's NatCity lead manager for library bonds. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/11/95, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p54
Reports that Indianapolis, Indiana-based NatCity Investments Inc. is acting as lead manager for bonds issued by Jay County Public Library.
- NatCity departs circle for Cap Center North. Newman, Jeff // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/14/95, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p5
Reports on the relocation of NatCity Investments Inc. to its new location which is at the Capital Center North Complex; NatCity's former name; Reason for the move to relocate; Development of a five-year business plan by NatCity; Importance of having a place specifically designed for one's...
- Natcity: Middle market, Middle West. Ben-Amos, Omri // American Banker;3/3/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 41, p23
Reports on the growth of Natcity Investments Inc., a bank holding company in the MidWest. Focus of the company on the middle market; Market transactions; Health care deals put together by the company in 1996.
- NatCity boosts institutional efforts. Jurek, Ken // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/22/96, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p17
Reports that NatCity Investments Inc. has expanded its staff to market taxable fixed-income products to institutional investors. Management of the sales group; Marketing plans.
- NatCity Investments Closes Muni Unit in Chicago Office. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31595, p29
Reports on the closure of Chicago, Illinois office of Ohio-based NatCity Investments Inc. Layoffs announced in the retrenchment process of the company; Profiles of executives announced in the layoffs; Office that will assume the responsibility of Chicago office.
- Natcity Investments Quietly Closes Indianapolis Public Finance Shop. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/04/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30863, p6
Announces the decision of Cleveland, Ohio-based Natcity Investments Inc. to close its Indianapolis, Indiana public finance banking operations. Reasons for the decision; Management staff eliminated in the branch.
- NatCity forms health care biz. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/1/96, Vol. 16 Issue 42, p8A
Reports that NatCity Investments Incorporated in Indianapolis has added a health care investment banking division and formed a sales group. Relevant details; Focus of the Health Care Finance Group; Co-management of the group; Significant information.
- Finance linchpin makes early exit. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/21/96, Vol. 17 Issue 31, p8
Reports that Clay R. Thomas has resigned from NatCity Investment Inc.