RBC Dain Hires Apfel from Citigroup for Student Loan Team
- Dossier. // Fort Worth Business Press;12/28/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 36, p3
Profiles Mark Mills, associate vice president and financial consultant at RBC Dain Rauscher. Description of company; Years with company; Previous position; Dream job; leadership style; Hobbies.
- RBC Dain Rauscher Successor Named. // American Banker;12/11/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 236, p19
Reports that Brian Peters will become the president and chief executive officer of Royal Bank of Canada's Minneapolis, Minnesota-based securities firm RBC Dain Rauscher Corp. on May 1, 2003. Responsibilities held by Peters as of December 11, 2002.
- RBC Hires Ex-Commerce Veteran As Senior Underwriter in Northeast. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;3/29/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32099, p28
Reports on the recruitment of Craig Burdulis, former employee of Commerce Capital Markets, as a senior underwriter of RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. in the U.S. Career history of Burdulis; Responsibilities of Burdulis in his new post; Company background.
- RBC Unit Appoints Fixed-Income Manager . // American Banker;8/26/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 163, p6
Reports on the recruitment of Dave Schaus, a management consultant by RBC Dain Rauscher Corp. to be a fixed-income manager for its private client brokerage group. Professional background of Schaus; Job responsibility of Schaus.
- Two Legg Mason Bankers in Houston Move to Dain Rauscher. Albnese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/08/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31672, p6
Reports on the appointment of several employees of Houston, Texas-based Legg Mason Wood Walker at Houston-based RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. (RBC). Employees who have shifted to RBC; Professional background of these people; Significance of the shift for both business enterprises.
- Profiting From A Rich Relation. // On Wall Street;Dec2005, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p40
The article features regional brokerage firm RBC Dain Rauscher. The company has partnered with an affiliate of its parent, the Royal Bank of Canada, to offer the product Premier Line of Credit. The company has gotten more selective and has employed fewer financial advisers, but average assets...
- Dain Adds Banc One Staff With an Eye on Ohio Market, Education. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/19/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31660, p32
With the hiring of much of the staff from Banc One Capital Markets Inc.'s Columbus office, Minneapolis, Minnesota-based RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. hopes to both share a piece of the Ohio market and boost its national higher education practice. Dain's director of fixed-income banking, Chris Hamel,...
- RBC Dain Latest to Tap Ex-Commerce Talent. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;8/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31946, p6
Reports on the appointment of Brian Burke, a former Commerce Capital Markets Inc. banker as managing director of fixed-income banking at RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. Result of the decision of Commerce to exit the negotiated municipal bond underwriting business; Career background of Burke; Importance...
- RBC Hires N.J. 's Ann Flynn as Managing Director. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/9/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32192, p6
Reports on the hiring of Ann Flynn as managing director of the New York office of credit firm RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. Career background; Job description; Years of experience in the financial services industry.