Pennsylvania HFA Prices $145 Million Multifamily Refunding
- MassHousing Will Refund Record $1B. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;1/13/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31551, p1
Reports on the plans of the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency to sell the refunding multifamily bonds on January 14, 2003. Benefits to be gained by the agency from the sale; Prices to be fixed by the agency; Credit quality ratings of the agency's loan portfolio by rating agencies.
- Housing issue buyout could mean $5 million for Cook County, Ill. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;08/27/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30218, p30
Reports that Cook County, Illinois' buyout of its 1983-85 single-family mortgage revenue bonds could result in $5 million in savings. Role of George K. Baum & Co. in the buyout; Financing of the county's housing projects; Approaches to housing-bond refundings.
- N.Y. HFA Briefs Bondholders On Bronx's Co-op City Plans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/18/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31950, p1
Reports on the notification of the bondholders for the refunding of non-profit housing bonds by the New York State Housing Finance Agency. Schedule for the redemption of the bond; Move of the agency to sell the outstanding debt for the housing complex; Approval of the board for the selling of...
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/29/2015, p5
A table is presented that shows the negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of the week ended January 26, 2015 including the State Capital Project from Alaska Housing Finance Corp., general obligation refunding bond from Glendale, Arizona, and the lease revenue refunding bond from Antioch Public...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p20
Presents the results of competitive sales of bonds in the United States, as of February 9, 2005. Public education capital outlay refunding bonds issued by the Florida State Board of Education; Tax anticipation time warrants issued by Elkhart Community Schools in Indiana; Sales and use tax...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32351, p14
The article presents results of negotiated sales of government securities in the U.S. as of March 2006. Chabot-Las Positas Community College District has issued 2006 general obligation refunding bonds amounting to 89,275,849 million dollars. Broward County Educational Facilities Authority has...
- Missouri to See $175M Refunding, $350M of Highway Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/21/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32158, p36
The article informs about a triple-A rated state general obligation (GO) refunding for $175 million, followed by the sale of $350 million of state highway commission revenue bonds in Missouri. The state GO issue will advance refund about $166 million of debt and current refund the remainder with...
- Munis End Session Little Changed; Kansas School District Sells $104M. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;4/26/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32119, p2
The article presents news briefs related to securities market. Municipal bond prices did not change much since the only definitive direction that Treasuries provided was the flattening of the yield curve. Johnson County, Kansas, Unified School District No. 229 sold $104 million of general...
- N.Y. HFA Plans Refundings, New Money Housing Bonds. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31805, p4
Reports on the planned refundings of the Housing Finance Agency for the money housing bonds in New York. Cost of the refundings; Sale of the tax-exempt Liberty bonds in the state; Factors considered for the refunding deals.