Bid Side Quoted 5 Basis Points Lower As $737M of N.J. Turnpike Debt Sells
- Munis Slightly Weaker on Data's Mixed Signals. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/3/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32501, p2
The article provides updates on the economic performance of the bond market in the U.S. as of November 2, 2006. According to traders, the market was weaker by about two basis points. The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note was quoted at 4.59% and the yield on the two-year note finished...
- California Pounching on Favorable Rates With $1.7B GO Deal. Albano, Christine; Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;6/16/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31657, p34
California will sell $1.7 billion of various-purpose general obligation bonds in the week ending June 25, 2003. The New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority will refund approximately $109.1 million of bonds maturing from 2004 to 2028, as well as sell $136.3 million of new...
- Market Post: $7.9B Volume's Impact Will Be Minimal, Traders Said. Flynn, Hillary // Bondbuyer.com;11/17/2014, p1
The pick-up in volume will not have a large impact on trading this week, investors said.
- Munis Unchanged as Investors Sit Back. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/23/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32492, p2
The article reports on the situation of the U.S. Treasury market as of October 20, 2006. The tax-exempt market was unchanged as investors remained on the sidelines ahead of the Federal Reserve's policy setting meeting which begins October 24. According to the Municipal Securities Rulemaking...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;2/22/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32075, p40
The article provides statistical information about securities market in the U.S. It includes current market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, visible supply rises, municipal market data general obligation yields, general obligation bond prices, placement ratio,...
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;3/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32346, p13
The article presents a list of government securities issued in the U.S. including one from the Vermont State Treasurer, State of Florida, and Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32346, p29
The article presents results of competitive sales of government bonds in the U.S. as of March 24, 2006. They include general obligation bond application notes issued by New London, Connecticut, revenue anticipation notes issued by Ashburnham, Massachusetts, and bond anticipation notes issued by...
- Heavy New Supply Pushes Longer-Term Indexes Down. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32262, p39
Describes the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of November 17, 2005. Factors that contribute to the underperformance in tax-exempts; Increase in "The Bond Buyer's" one-year note index; Weekly average yield to maturity on "The Bond Buyer" 40-bond municipal bond index.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32262, p40
Presents charts depicting bond market statistics in the U.S. as of November 18, 2005. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; State and local government series rates.