Existing Home Sales Up to 5.92M Rate
- Record sales seen for existing homes. // Westchester County Business Journal;7/12/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 28, p25
Reports on 2004 sales forecasts for existing homes in the U.S. Effect of strong job growth on home sales; Median existing home price; Economic indicators affecting home sales.
- Housing Numbers Stay Strong. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;5/2/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p20
Reports on the performance of the housing market in the U.S. Estimated increase of home sales in the market; Factors for house price gains for the month of March; Outlook on the business activity of the housing market in 2005.
- Sales Edge Up as More Homes Come Onto the Market. Collins, Brian // American Banker;5/23/2013, Vol. 178 Issue 80, p15
The article reports that the National Association of Realtors (NAR) reported that sales of previously-owned single family homes increased 0.6 percent in the U.S. in April 2013 compared to March 2013.
- The state of commercial real estate, '07. Teger, Lynn; Melanson, Erik // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/29/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p18
The article reports on the increasing commercial sales in Rockland County, New York. According to sources, interest rates have remained low and the housing market has begun to soften. In addition, properties are selling at their highest prices, even in urban areas like Spring Valley. Key...
- Summer wash out for retail. // DIY Week;9/12/2008, p05
The article offers information on the retail sales monitor presented by BRC-KPMG in Summer 2008. Figures show that retail sales in Great Britain fell by 1% as compared to August 2007, when sales grew by 1.8%. It is said that the sales DIY/Gardening sector is affected by the continuing decline in...
- This Week's Economic Indicators. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34197, p1
The article presents the list of the economic indicators for the week of October 21, 2014 which include existing home sales, initial jobless claims, and continuing claims.
- Housing A Mixed Bag In September. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;10/31/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p20
Reports on developments concerning the housing market in the United States as of September 2005. Existing home sales; Housing sales; New home sales.
- IWednesday's Economic Indicators. // Bond Buyer;3/22/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33684, p2
The article offers information on the economic indicator, existing home sales in the U.S., for February 2012.
- Home Resales Climb Sharply. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/23/2015, pA01
8 Sales of existing homes soared 4.7% in Sept., the 2nd-highest rate since '07. Sales are up 8.8% vs. a year ago. Prices moderated again, luring more buyers, but that's keeping inventory 20% below the long-run average. Prices are up 6.1% for the year. First-time buyers stepped back, and at 29%...