New Home Sales At Record 1.157M Rate
- chapter 3: Scenario Tests. // Venezuela Business Forecast Report;2006 3rd Quarter, p19
The article presents a scenario test which highlights the U.S. economic susceptibility to house price adjustment or backdrop.
- New private housing and vacancy rates. // Economic Indicators;Oct93, p19
Presents statistics on private and vacancy rates of housing units in United States covering the period 1984 to 1994. New private housing units; New private homes; Homes for sale; Vacancy rate for rental housing units; Data gathered from the Department of Commerce.
- Housing set to take off. Lereah, David // Mortgage Banking;Jan94, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p20
Presents a forecast of housing market activities in 1994. Data in 1993 and previous years; President Bill Clinton's reform policies on economic growth and consumer confidence; Mortgage rates.
- Home sales stay strong despite rising rates. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;08/12/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30703, p2
Reports on the performance of the housing market in the United States for the second quarter of 1999.
- Housing Starts in Jan. Rose by 15%. // American Banker;2/17/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 27, p10
The article focuses on housing starts released by the U.S. Commerce Department which rose by 15 percent in January 2011.
- NAHB reports housing sector is slowing. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Jun2001, Vol. 79 Issue 6, p24
Reports on the slowing of the housing market in the United States, as indicated by the April 2001 NAHB Housing Market Index. Rating of the housing market's overall strength; Current and projected sales of single-family homes; Index components.
- Housing starts rise in April. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Jun2001, Vol. 79 Issue 6, p28
Reports that housing starts rose in April 2001 in the United States. Comparison with figures from the previous month; Housing units started for the first three months of the year; Seasonally adjusted annual rate of housing units.
- Composite index remains unchanged. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;8/24/2001, p2
Reports on the composite index in Canada in July 2001. Moderation in housing; Weakening in the manufacturing sector; Decline of demands for electronic products.
- Economic signs seen pointing to strong home sales. Holm, Jon // American Banker;1/24/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 15, p15
Cites 1993 economic data which appeared in the January 7, 1994 issue of the MGIC Secondary Market Weekly Newsletter. Fourth quarter GDP growth; Growth in housing and consumer confidence; Strength in the housing market; Potential of the move-up market.