Durable Goods Orders Fall 0.3% in May
- Capital formation Financing and composition. // Quarterly National Accounts -- Comptes nationaux trimestriels;2004, Vol. 2004 Issue 1, p7
Presents the economic indicators used in the computation of saving and net lending and gross fixed capital formation. Net saving; Transport equipment; Consumption of fixed capital.
- Durable Goods Orders Fall 1.3% in August. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;9/27/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33389, p2
The article presents a report from the U.S. Commerce Department on the biggest decline of new orders for durable goods in August 2010 due to a dip in demand for transportation equipment.
- Services up, Asia down. Citroën, Philippe; Schwilling, Andreas; Pelzer, Ludwig // Railway Gazette International;Sep2012, Vol. 168 Issue 9, p159
The article provides an overview of the condition of the railway supply industry in 2012. According to the fourth World Rail Market Study, the demand for products and services from the industry is expected to continue to increase over the next six years. It adds that the demand for railway...
- Transportation Equipment Overview. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Transportation Equipment;2004 2nd Quarter, p111
No abstract available.
- U.S. DOT foresees new markets and job growth. DePoy, Traci J. // Roads & Bridges;Mar99, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p27
Focuses on the intelligent transportation systems (ITS) in the United States. Effect of the economic potential and safety-related innovations of ITS; Forecast of the secretary of transportation Rodney Slater regarding ITS application; Advantages of using ITS; Illustration of the efficacy of ITS.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Dec2006, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p1
A chart that lists the regional indicators in Central Europe and Baltic States, from 2004 to 2007, is presented.
- Economic index sees slight uptick in May. Smith, Hubble // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/13/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 24, pP13
The article reports on a 0.52 percent increase in the Southern Nevada Index of Leading Economic Indicators, compiled by the Center for Business and Economic Research at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, in May 2011.
- Confidence levels off. // Pollution Engineering;Aug97, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p3
Presents figures for the Cahners Business Confidence Index, an adjusted measurement of business decision-makers' optimism, on April and June 1997.
- Broward County. // Bond Buyer;11/17/97 Supplement Florida, Vol. 322, p46A
Presents economic indicators in Broward County, Florida as of November 17, 1997. Includes revenues and expenditures; Cargo tonnage; Bond issues.