- Moody's blues: Five at risk. Becker, Cinda // Modern Healthcare;12/10/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 49, p10
The article reports on the possible impact on hospitals of a potential downgrade of municipal bond insurers by Moody's Investors Service. In light of deteriorating conditions in the U.S. mortgage market, Moody's outlined the approach it is taking on assessing the influence on the ratings of bond...
- Indiana's Elkhart Hospital Lowered to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33630, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded Indiana-based Elkhart General Hospital's 86.6 million dollars worth of outstanding bonds in 2011.
- NEW YORK: Methodist Drops Two Notches. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;5/14/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32628, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has lowered the New York Methodist Hospital's rating two notches from A3 to Baa2 with a stable outlook. The downgrade affects $68.2 million of the Brooklyn hospital's outstanding debt. The Moody's report cited a material decline in...
- Phoenix Children's On Moody's Watch. // Bond Buyer;7/03/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31670, p2
Reports on downgrade in ratings of bonds issued by Phoenix Children's Hospital by U.S.-based ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- Moody's Cuts Outlook On N. Broward Hospital. // Bond Buyer;12/18/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31784, p2
Focuses on the rating of Moody's Investors Service on North Broward Hospital District's bonds in Florida. Indication of A3 rating; Negative outlook; Failure of liquidity to grow.
- Positive Outlook for Meriter. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/26/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32431, p39
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has revised its outlook to positive from stable for Madison, Wisconsin-based Meritel Hospital's underlying A2 rating on $114 million of debt, including $89 million of bonds that will be sold next week. The auction-rate, new-money and refunding...
- Proctor Deepens Into Junk. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/19/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33931, p5
This article reports on a rating downgrade made by Moody's Investors Service on the 22.5 million dollar debt issued by Proctor Hospital through the Illinois Finance Authority from Ba2 to B2.
- Moody's Drops N.Y.C. Tobacco Debt. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;3/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31848, p1
Reports that Moody's Investors Services has downgraded its rating on tobacco bonds issued by the New York City. Decision of the federal appeals court to return a lawsuit challenging national tobacco settlement; Dismissal of case filed by Freedom Holdings Inc.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p37
This article presents information about developments in securities industries in different states of the U.S. as of June 13, 2003. Alaska Governor Frank Murkowski appointed seven members to the Alaska Natural Gas Authority. The authority was created by a ballot initiative in November 2002 to...