Clarian Doubles Its Debt With $400M Sale and Two Swaps
- Clarian heads north to Goshen. // Indianapolis Business Journal;06/07/99, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p33
Cites Clarian Health Partners' agreement to affiliate with Goshen Health System in north-central Indiana. Significance of the deal to Clarian's position in the north.
- Clarian starts building in Carmel. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/15/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 27, p15a
Reports on the construction of the Clarian Health Partners Inc. hospital in Carmel, Indiana. Design, construction and building features. Medical facilities owned and operated by the health care company.
- Magazine list cites Clarian, St. Vincent programs. Morrison, Patrick // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/22/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p11
Reports on the rank of the programs of Clarian Health Partners and St. Vincent Hospitals and Health Services at the annual best hospitals guide of the 'U.S. News & World Report' in the U.S. as of July 2002. Clinical areas in which Clarian ranked in the top 50; Programs of St. Vincent that made...
- Clarian floats $450M plan. Jefferson, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;06/05/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p1
Reports on Clarian Health Partners Inc.'s plans to sell up to $450 million in bonds to bankroll a slate of hospital renovation, construction and technology-related projects in Indiana. Proposed spending in various hospitals; Potential hospital construction projects under discussion.
- Clarian's Call for Bonds. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;04/28/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30880, p1
Reports on Clarian Health Partners Inc.'s issuance of 450 million of variable-rate revenue bonds. Purpose of the bond issue; Structure of the bonds; Bond counsel.
- Tragedy tests Clarian's mettle. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/25/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p12A
The article reports on the response of the officials in Clarian Health Partners Inc. in Indianapolis, Indiana to the opinion by the public, stating that the launch of its Clarian North Medical Center is slow. The response to the infant deaths is speculated to help restore public confidence in...
- New Patient Tower Looms. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;4/21/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33303, p9
The article reports on the plan of Clarian Health Partners to spend up to 500 million dollars to construct a new patient tower at its Methodist Hospital site in Indiana.
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Clinics. Cullather, Sarah; Stacy, Terri // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/20/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p125
Ranks largest physical therapy and sports medicine clinics in Indianapolis, Indiana, by number of local employees. St. Vincent Outpatient Physical Therapy Centers; Community Health Network; Methodist Occupational Health Centers Inc.; Clarian Health Partners Inc.
- 'Epic' losses hit hospitals. Wall, J. K. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/11/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p1
The article focuses on the investment losses in major hospitals in Indianapolis, Indiana. Clarian Health Parameters has ceased its construction on a building at its Riley Hospital for Children due to its 633 million losses on its investments. Extreme drops in capital levels have drove hospitals...