Deutsche Asset Taps Benner to Head Fixed Income for Insurance Companies
- Insurance assets up 44% last year. Fulman, Ricki // Pensions & Investments;9/1/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 18, p8
Insurance company assets managed by asset management firms increased 44 percent in 2002, according to the Insurance Asset Manager Annual Survey. General accounts managed exclusively for insurance companies rose to $362 billion at the end of 2002, from $251.4 billion the year before. Including...
- PEOPLEON THE MOVE. // Business Journal (Central New York);6/13/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p20
Reports on the selection of executives in New York. Appointment of Jonathan Richman as junior copywriter; Election of Sandra Fentiman as president of the Metro Utica Business and Professional Women organization; Designation of Tammy Chilluffo as vice president of the insurance firms.
- Equal Opportunity Employers. Hilgen, David // Best's Review;Aug2001, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p8
Comments on the recruitment of executives from various financial services companies for top level positions in the insurance industry. Goal for the recruitment of the executives; Benefits to the insurance business; Business philosophy of the executives.
- The New Breed of CEO. Bowers, Barbara // Best's Review;Aug2001, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p25
Focuses on the recruitment of executives from various industries to fill top positions in the insurance sector in the United States. Competition among executives qualified for the position; Goal of the recruitment of the executives by insurance companies; Impact of the employee recruitment on...
- Aberdeen takes on life firm in Deutsche deal. Phillipps, James // Money Marketing;11/10/2005, p26
Reports on the plans of Aberdeen Asset Management PLC after acquiring a life company as part of its Deutsche deal. Name change of Deutsche Asset Management Life and Pensions company into Arberdeen Life (AL) company; Promotion of Gary Marshall from head of sales and marketing to chief executive...
- Deutsche Fund Type Added $4B . // American Banker;2/12/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 29, p7
Reports on the addition of funds by Deutsche Asset Management Inc. to its stable-value funds during 2002. Assets owned by the portfolio.
- Deutsche urges U.K. safety net. // Pensions & Investments;08/21/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p17
Reports on the proposal of Deutsche Asset Management Ltd. to set a Discontinuance Fund in Great Britain to bail out members of bankrupt corporate pension plans. Contribution needed from corporate plan sponsors.
- Deutsche Re-balances the Way Passive is Managed. // Investment Management Weekly;7/30/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p5
Introduces the Growth Optimal World Equity Portfolio from Deutsche Asset Management.
- Future of passive investing may be in rebalancing, not benchmarks. Chernoff, Joel // Pensions & Investments;7/23/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p3
Reports on Deutsche Asset Management officials' invention of the next generation of passive investment vehicles by maximizing the portfolios' long-term growth rate instead of using the traditional capitalization-weighted benchmark. Quarterly rebalancing of the portfolio.