P&C Companies Posted $6.4 Billion of Income in First Quarter
- Fed Keeps Rate Unchanged; Florida Debt Prices. Herman, Jack; Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;4/30/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33107, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bonds in the U.S. for April 29, 2009. It states that the Federal Reserve Board left its federal funds target unchanged at zero to 0.25%, while municipal bond prices slipped again and underwriters priced for retail parts of Citizens Property...
- Yield Indexes Show Overall Decline, Following Weak Economic Data. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;06/02/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30904, p35
Focuses on the `Bond Buyer' newspaper's yield indexes on municipal bonds in the United States as of June 2, 2000. Effort by the United States Federal Reserve Board to slow down the US economy; Index of general obligation yields.
- High rates keep attracting buyers. Ulick, Jake // Bond Buyer;04/30/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30383, p1
Reports on the closing prices of secondary municipal bonds in the United States as of April 29, 1998. Entry of more than $1 billion in new money in the bonds market; Enforcement of cautious pricing strategy since April 27, 1998; Adoption of bias towards tightening interest rates at the US...
- Fed Sees Check Profits Ahead. // CardLine;11/5/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 46, p16
The article reports that the Federal Reserve Board in the U.S. expects to earn a two percent profit on check processing services provided to banks in 2011 as the proportion of payments cleared electronically continues to increase.
- Yield Indexes Drop as Fed Leaves Funds Rate Unchanged. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;9/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31723, p7
Focuses on the factors influencing the drop of the Bond Buyer municipal bond yield indexes in the U.S. Changes in the trading activity; Decision of the Federal Reserve Board to leave the federal funds target rate unchanged; Increase in basis points after moderate new-issue activity.
- Households' Share Rose 11% to $845 Billion, Fed Says. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;3/15/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32339, p7
The article reports on the increase in the household holdings share of the municipal securities as presented by the Federal Reserve Board in the U.S. According to Peter Delahunt, national institutional sales manager at Raymond James & Associates Inc., an increase in household ownership is...
- Municipals Rise 1â„8 to Â¼ Point; New Deals Get Mixed Reception. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;3/27/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31353, p2
Reports the increase of the municipal bonds in the U.S. Decline of durable goods orders; Efforts of the Federal Reserve Bureau to increase interest rates; Accounts on the pricing of the general obligation markets of Los Angeles Unified School District.
- Municipal Bond Prices End Firm; Greenspan, New Issues on Plate. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;4/15/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31365, p2
Reports the growth of the municipal bonds in the U.S. Testimony from Federal Reserve Board chairman Alan Greenspan. Decline of the Treasury Rise of producer price index; Supply of available bonds in the primary and secondary market.
- Municipals Jump ï¿½ to 3/8 of a Point Amid Another Day of Equity Volatility. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;7/12/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31426, p2
Reports the increase of municipal bond prices in the U.S. Acceleration of the producer price index (PPI); Impact of PPI on inflation rate; Consideration of rate hikes by the Federal Reserve Board.