Minneapolis Issuing $113M for TIFs, Pension Obligations
- Minnesota To Sell $460 Million Tomorrow, a State Record. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/21/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31681, p4
Reports that Minnesota will competitively sell $460 million of general obligation bonds on July 22, 2003. Percentage of the finance raised that will go to major highway projects; Revelation that the state will follow up July 22, 2003 sale with a $3 million taxable bond sale on Thursday; Details...
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;5/7/2015, p9
A table is presented which shows the negotiated note sale as of May 4, 2015 of the issued bond by Riverside County, California Pension.
- Springfield Police & Fire Pension Post 11.5% Return. Giardina, Michael // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;8/21/2013, p3
The article focuses on the 11.5% return and 243.8 million worth of assets which the Springfield, Missouri Police Officers' & Firefighters' Retirement System made at the end of its 2013 fiscal year. It reports the discussions regarding the possibility of including long-term bonds into its total...
- U.S. Treasury Savings Bond luncheon scheduled for March 25th. // Las Vegas Business Press;02/24/97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, The Business Voice p6
Announces the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce and the Area Chairman of the Savings Bond Drive to be held at the Palace Station Hotel Casino Las Vegas, Nevada on March 25, 1997.
- OREGON: The Parks of Troutdale. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;1/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31311, p35
Reports on efforts made by Oregon's Troutdale City Council on a bond measure to get more funding for the city's parks. Number of residents in the city; Possibility for voters to deny the imposition of taxes.
- Latest Threat to West Virginia Pension Bond Sale: Rising Rates. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;5/23/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31392, p28
Reports the rise of interest rates of taxable pension bonds for the restoration of pension funds of the state in West Virginia. Details on the law for selling bonds; Prevention for the issuance of bonds to public officials; Approval of the proposed sale of bonds.
- West Virginia Lawmakers Delay $3.9B Bond Question for Lawsuit. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;6/12/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31406, p4
Reports the postponement of the scheduled resolution to authorize the pension bond sale in West Virginia. Legislative concentration on the lawsuit to test the constitutionality of the bonds; Approval of the proposed sale addressing the unfunded liability in state retirement plans; Committee...
- West Haven, Conn., Readies $67 Million Pension Bond Deal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/29/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31460, p3
Reports the plan of West Haven to sell $67.3 million in insured taxable bonds in Connecticut. Importance of taxable bonds in police pension fund; Status of the municipal bond deals; Increase of the unfunded pension liability.
- San Diego County Builds Flexibility Into Pension Bond Deal. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/2/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31483, p4
Reports the pricing of pension-obligation bond deals, structured to provide maximum savings and flexibility for the government in San Francisco. Combination of auction-rate bonds and variable-rate bonds; Accounts on the structure of pension bonds; Marketing of Series A bonds to traditional...