Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 0.800% High
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/20/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31661, p2
The U.S. Department of Treasury Department said it will raise $2.637 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 183-day discount bills on June 23, 2003 by selling $35 billion to refund $32.363 billion in maturing securities.
- Treasury's New TIPS. // Practical Accountant;Jul2004, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p19
The article reports on the announcement by the U.S. Treasury that it is issuing two new sets of Treasury Inflation Protected Securities (TIPS): one for five years and the other for 20. Previously, there were only 10-year TIPS.
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32045, p2
The article informs for the U.S. Treasury Department has said on yesterday that it will raise $164 million of new cash. The cash will be raised at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills Monday by selling $35 billion to refund $34,836 billion in maturing securities.
- THE INTRODUCTION OF THE TMPG FAILS CHARGE FOR U.S. TREASURY SECURITIES. Garbade, Kenneth D.; Keane, Frank M.; Logan, Lone; Stokes, Amanda; Wolgemuth, Jennifer // Economic Policy Review (19320426);Oct2010, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p45
The TMPG fails charge for U.S. Treasury securities provides that a buyer of Treasury securities can claim monetary compensation from the seller if the seller fails to deliver the securities on a timely basis. The charge was introduced in May 2009 and replaced an existing market convention of...
- OWNERSHIP OF FEDERAL SECURITIES. // Treasury Bulletin;Sep2008, p36
The article offers information on the ownership of Federal securities in the U.S. Federal securities are public debt securities such as savings bonds, notes, bills and bonds that the Department of the Treasury issues. The Federal Reserve banks (FRBs) acquire Treasury securities in the market as...
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $345M New Cash. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32462, p2
The article reports on the weekly auction announced by the U.S. Treasury Department. The department announced September 7, 2006 that it will raise $345 million of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills Monday by selling $34 billion to refund $33.655 billion in...
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $3329 Billion. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32280, p30
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury said yesterday that it will raise $3.329 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills on Monday. The Treasury will sell $34 billion to refund $30.671 billion in maturing securities.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $7.02B. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;5/13/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32132, p2
This article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury said that it will pay down $7.02 billion at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $30 billion to refund $37.02 billion in maturing securities.
- Market Post: Texas Transportation Drives In. Smith, Kate // Bondbuyer.com;10/ 2/2014, p1
The much anticipated Texas Transportation Commission deal is expected to price Thursday with spreads investors are certain will be slim.