MV CORAL PRINCESS FACTS & FIGURES
- New Princess vessel. // Travel Daily;7/31/2014, p3
The article offers information on the deal signed by cruise line Princess Cruises with Italian shipbuilder Fincantieri for the construction of a 143,000 tonne ship available for service in 2017.
- Princess pledges $450m for ship refurbs and innovation. Griffiths, Sophie // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/18/2016, p18
The article reports on the decision of Princess Cruises to invest 450 million dollars on product innovation and ship renovations.
- Editorial. Grubišić, Rajko // Brodogradnja;Mar2006, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p3
Reflects on two articles in the May 2006 issue of the journal "Brodogradnja," which described the circumstances that had an effect on the shipbuilding profession in Croatia. Essential condition for the development of marine hydrodynamics; Position and the function of the journal in the framework...
- Largest ship slipped on the Clarence River. // Ausmarine;May2007, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p21
The article reports that large vessel Norfolk Guardian has been slipped by Harwood Slipway on the Clarence River in New South Wales. The company will undertake a full survey and refit of the ship, including structural steel replacements and abrasive blasting and painting. The ship weighs 2,430...
- Seaspan to Add Four 2,500-TEU Ships. // Traffic World;3/20/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 12, p41
The article reports on the megacontainer ship-building contract signed by Seaspan Corp. for vessels from Jiangsu Yangzijiang Shipbuilding company in China.
- Tasmanian shipbuilders on the Tamar River prior to 1851. Chambers, Don // Australian Journal of Maritime & Ocean Affairs;Jun2011, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p37
Tasmania's Tamar River provided an unlikely site for the development of a lively shipbuilding industry. Construction of ocean-going ships at Launceston began in the mid-1820s and reached a peak between 1843 and 1851. The names of a number of men are commonly associated with the development of...
- Something for everyone. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;5/27/2005, Issue 1771, All you need to know about p12
This article presents information on various ships. The company Princess Cruises introduced Movies under the Stars on Caribbean Princess in the year 2004 and it's now on Sea Princess, sailing from Southampton this summer, Sun Princess and Dawn Princess. Royal Caribbean International's newly...
- Ruby Princess. Knego, Peter // Cruise Travel;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p16
The article offers information on the Ruby Princess cruise ship of Princess Cruises Ltd. Constructed by Fincantieri's Monfalcone shipyard, the ship was designed with a unique ambiance and a degree of comfort that belies its size and capacity. It has three stairtowers and 12 elevators that...
- Towards Modern Ship Design and Shipbuilding in India. Nath, Rajeshwer // Military Technology;Oct2005, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p72
Discusses developments in modern ship design and shipbuilding in India. Warship design; Factors affecting naval shipbuilding; Productivity and cost issues; Layout of the Goa Shipyard; Merchant ship design and building; List of established shipyards in the country.