Colorado Goes Dutch for Historic $300 Million Note Sale
- Kirkpatrick Picked For Colorado Trust. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;11/02/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31009, p7
Informs that investment banking firm Kirkpatrick Pettis has been hired to manage the Colorado Surplus Asset Fund Trust, a local government investment pool.
- News In Brief: Treasury 2-Years Go at 3.039% Yield. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/24/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31310, p2
Reports on the auction of two-year notes by the U.S. Treasury Department. Yields from the auction.
- Treasury Announces Bill Auction Details. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31470, p2
Reports the auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by the Treasury Department in Washington.
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go at 0.644% High Yield. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/13/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34011, p1
The article offers information related to the auction of three-year notes general obligation (GO) bonds of the U.S. Treasury Department in November 2013.
- Orlando Office Gives Kirkpatrick Pettis a Florida Foothold. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p6
Reports that securities broker and dealer Kirkpatrick Pettis has opened an office in Orlando, Florida, that will focus on underwriting, trading and selling of municipal and other securities. Public finance activities of the firm in 2001; Reason for the opening of office in Orlando according to...
- Standard & Poor's Puts Colorado Charter School on Positive CreditWatch. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/25/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31373, p30
Reports the outstanding charter school revenue bonds issued for the Renaissance Charter School in Parker, Colorado. Management of the sale by Kirk-patrick Pettis & Co.; Offertory of Douglas County School District RE-1 on conversion from charter school to magnet school; Plans of consolidation...
- Kirkpatrick to Sell $57 Million of Colorado Bonds Via New Web Site. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/15/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30954, p7
Reports that Kirkpatrick Pettis' Denver, Colorado office is establishing an electronic underwriting presence in an effort to give the state issuers another format for doing competitive bond sales. Value of bonds that the firm will sell for the Arapahoe County Building Corp.; Benefits that...
- Kirkpatrick names new branch manager. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/21/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30562, p26
Reports on Kirkpatrick Pettis' appointment of David R. Andersen as branch office manager for private client services. Andersen's responsibilities; Appointment of Kirkpatrick chairman Peter Lahti as a director-at-large for the Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce; Andersen's career history.
- Omaha readies $27.5 million GO sale, its largest in years. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;11/04/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30514, p4
Focuses on the sale of a triple-A rated bond issue from Omaha, Nebraska. Recruitment of Kirkpatrick Pettis to oversee the deal; Investors' reaction to the sale.