Corbin Sells Trinity Advisors' Debt-Management Business to Raymond James
- Raymond James links syndicate with brokers on an intranet. Weisul, Kimberly // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/14/97, Vol. 63 Issue 28, p8
Details the expansion of Raymond James & Associates' corporate network on an intranet for brokers in the United States. Access given to brokers to give indications of interest in syndicated deals through an intranet; Praises received by the system from several brokers; Application of the system...
- Raymond James looks to recruit brokers for Western branches. Edwards, John G. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/5/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 27, pP13
The article reports that St. Petersburg, Florida-based Raymond James & Associates is looking to recruit new stockbrokers for its branches in Nevada, California, Washington, Oregon and Canada.
- Imagis Sees Buyout Proposal. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/1/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p5
Reports on the decision of Imagis Technologies Inc. to retain Raymond James company to explore strategic alternatives of the company including a proposal to take Imagis private.
- Raymond James Taps Shadow for Multicurrency Ops. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;10/28/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p7
Reports the installation of Raymond James of Shadow Financial Systems' ShadoSuite to support its multicurrency trade processing and clearing for non-transactions in the U.S. Replacement of the undisclosed third-party system; Linkage of the ShadoSuite to Automatic Data Processing's SIS system;...
- Top drug execs address investors. // Drug Store News;4/3/95, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p5
Presents a photograph of the participants at an investment conference hosted by Raymond James and Associates Inc. in 1995.
- Dade eyes cash sans issuance with unique refunding plan. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;07/09/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30183, p1
Details the financing program designed and proposed by Raymond James & Associates Inc. for Dade County in Florida through its waiver of the right to call $130 million of outstanding general obligation bonds. Benefits from this approach; Description of how the program will work; Rating and...
- Raymond James Wraps Up Army Housing Privatization Deal. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;12/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30781, p27
Reports the deal made by Raymond James & Associates Inc. to privatize housing on an army base in Dallas, Texas. Value of the deal made; Information on the privatization program of the United States Department of Defense.
- Raymond James Adds Education Banker to San Francisco Office. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;7/2/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34136, p1
The article announces the appointment of Anastasia Beckett at the financial services company Raymond James and mentions that Beckett will help progress the West Coast team's work with school and community college districts.
- BECOMING A DIVORCE GURU. Konig, Susan // On Wall Street;Oct2002, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p46
Features brokers Shelly Fernstrom of financial firm Raymond James. Volume of assets managed by Fernstrom; Information on the Fernstrom Planning Group of Raymond James; Specialty of Fernstrom.