Fulbright Lures O'Melveny's Entire N.Y. Public Finance Group
- Fulbright hires. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;07/09/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30679, p27
Reports on the recruitment of two additional lawyers at Fulbright & Jaworski.
- Texas Firm Hires Merrill Estate Planner. // American Banker;3/24/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 45, p9
The article mentions that Fullbright & Jaworski law firm hired wealth transfer planner Glen Eichelberger as a partner.
- Fulbright Brings On School Specialist in Houston. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;4/18/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33501, p8
The article announces that Marcus Deitz was appointed as bond counsel, underwriter's counsel and disclosure counsel of Fulbright & Jaworski LLP.
- Employers expect uptickin lawsuits this year. // HR Specialist: California Employment Law;Feb2012, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p1
The article offers information on a 8th annual Litigation Trends Survey Report by Fulbright and Jaworski LLP which shows that majority of employers expect lawsuits against their organizations.
- Chair's Message. Taylor, Steven // Air & Space Lawyer;2012, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p2
The article offers information on various upcoming conferences including Annual Meeting of the aviation industry from October 25-26, 2012 in New Orleans, Louisiana, Aviation Finance program on December 6, 2012 in the office of Fulbright and Jaworski LLP in New York City and Washington Update...
- Litigation Surge. // InsideCounsel;Dec2009, Vol. 20 Issue 216, p16
The article presents the results of the 2009 Litigation Trends Survey, conducted by Fulbright & Jaworski and participated by 408 in-house attorneys in the U.S. and Great Britain.
- Employers expect uptick in lawsuits this year. // HR Specialist: Ohio Employment Law;Feb2012, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p1
The article focuses on the 8th annual Litigation Trends Survey Report by Fulbright & Jaworski in Ohio in 2013 which revealed that nine out of 10 employers believed that litigation against organizations will increase or stay the same in 2012 compared with 2011.
- Companies expect more litigation and regulation, says Fulbright survey. // In-House Perspective;Jan2011, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p6
The article focuses on the "Seventh Annual Litigation Trends Survey Report," by Fulbright & Jaworski LLP which revealed that the legal disputes will increase in the U.S. and Great Britain in 2011.
- Employers expect uptick in lawsuits this year. // HR Specialist: North Carolina Employment Law;Jan2012, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p1
The article offers information on the Fulbright and Jaworski LLP's 8th annual Litigation Trends Survey Report which indicates that nine in ten employers expect litigation against their organizations to increase or stay the same in 2012 compared with 2011.