S&P to Release 'Non-Coterminous' Section 8 Rating Criteria
- S & P Cuts 1996 Florida Housing Bonds to BB+. // Bond Buyer;7/27/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31934, p2
Reports that Standard and Poor's has said it lowered its rating on the Florida Housing Finance Corp.'s Series 1996 I-1 revenue bonds to BB-plus from BBB-plus.
- In Texas-Sized Slide, S&P Drops Housing Bonds 11 Notches to CC. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;2/18/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33064, p20
The article reports on the significant drop of the housing bonds in Dallas, Texas. Report says, the 1992 bonds of East Texas Housing Finance Corp. fell 11 notches to a junk-bond credit of CC after having been downgraded by Standard and Poor's Corp. Credit analyst Renee Berson claims that the...
- Downgraded Housing. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p35
Reports on Standard & Poor's downgrading of the Baltimore City Housing Corp.'s $5.5 million of Series 1978 mortgage revenue bonds to B from BBB. Allocation of the proceeds from the bonds to the Greenhill Housing Project.
- S&P Looks at Appropriations Risk Linked to Affordable Housing Deals. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31827, p4
Reveals the finding in a report by Standard & Poor's that, as appropriation-backed affordable-housing bond deals become increasingly common, analysts and municipal market participants introduce novel means of measuring the appropriation risk associated with the transactions. Historical reliance...
- FLORIDA: Ex-Military Housing Stable. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/15/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32587, p9
The article reports on the revised rating outlook by Standard & Poor's Corp. on Patrick Family Housing LLC's Series 2005A-C bonds to negative from stable in Florida. According to Standard & Poor's Corp., the revision reflects the potential for negative rating action in the medium term in light...
- Risks are growing in social housing, says credit agency. Merrick, Neil // Public Finance;9/24/2004, p11
Reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s findings on the investment risk in social housing in Great Britain. Financial conditions of registered social landlords; Credit ratings of housing associations that raise money through the bond market.
- MINNESOTA: MHFA Gets Positive Revise. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32780, p9
The article reports that Minnesota Housing Finance Agency (MHFA) has received a positive rating from Standard & Poor's Corp. The credit agency's strengths include very strong financial performance, which increased due to a current financial restructuring. Moreover, the positive outlook reflects...
- Griffin Lakes CDD, Fla., Downgraded to BBB-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;8/21/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34165, p1
The article informs that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, credit rating agency, has downgraded its long-term rating on Griffin Lakes Community Development District, Florida's series 2008 special assessment revenue refunding bonds to BBB-plus from A-minus. Topics discussed include weak cash...
- Carbondale Housing Bonds Cut by S&P. // Bond Buyer;8/5/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32190, p2
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to lower its rating on Carbondale Housing Corp, Section 8-assisted mortgage revenue bonds Series 1978A for the Summit Garden Apartments project in Pennsylvania.