No Significant Growth in Default Risk Since 1999, Fitch Update Says
- Waste Grade. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;9/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31723, p35
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has assigned an A-plus/F-1 rating to Gilliam County's Series 2003A variable-rate demand on solid-waste revenue bonds in Oregon.
- Greensboro Revs Raised by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;6/24/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31663, p2
Credit ratings company Fitch Ratings Inc. assigned AA-plus long-term ratings to Greensboro, North Carolina's combined enterprise system revenue bonds, $36.3 million of Series 2003A and $10 million of Series 2003B, and upgraded the city's $122 million in outstanding combined enterprise revenue...
- VIRGINIA: Herndon Refunding. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p29
Reports on the credit ratings given by Fitch Ratings Inc. to general obligation refunding bonds of Herndon, Virginia. Ratings given by other rating agencies; Basis for the ratings.
- NORTH CAROLINA: A-Plus Hospital Affirmed. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/9/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32335, p29
The article reports that the New Hanover Regional Medical Center's credit rating of A-plus was affirmed by Fitch Ratings Inc. it assigns about $114 million of revenue bonds, as hospital officials consider a $100 million bond offering that could price in 2006 in North Carolina. The basis of...
- Fitch Boosts San Diego County to AA, Citing Reduced OPEB Liability. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/5/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32643, p36
The article reports on the upgrade of San Diego, California's long-term credit ratings to AA from AA-minus for outstanding pension obligation bonds and certificates of participation, and AA-plus assigned for general obligation rating, by Fitch Ratings Inc. The upgrade cited factors such as...
- Fitch Upgrades Providence GO Credit To A From A-Minus, Citing Growth. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32207, p3
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded its general obligation bond rating on Providence County, Rhode Island. Basis of Fitch Ratings for the upgrade; Assessment of Fitch analyst Jessalynn Moro on the county's rating; Economic growth in the county.
- Fitch upgrades Miami's GOs and Limited Ad-Valorem Tax Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31826, p6
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded Miami, Florida's $96.5 million in outstanding general obligation bonds to A-minus from BBB-plus. Upgrading of the city's outstanding limited ad valorem tax bonds; Bases of the positive rating outlook.
- OHIO: Columbus Airports Positive. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/21/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32591, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings has revised its outlook on A credit of Columbus Regional Airport Authority in Ohio from stable to positive as it prepares to sell $61 million of refunding bonds. The bonds, which are expected to sell in late March 2007, secured secured by the net revenues...
- Citrus Memorial Hospital, Fla., Downgraded to C by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34102, p1
The article reports that credit rating agency Fitch Ratings has downgraded the rating on approximately 37.4 million dollars series 2002 bonds issued by the Citrus County Hospital Board (Citrus Memorial Health Foundation) on behalf of Citrus Memorial Hospital, Florida, (CMH) to C from B-minus.