- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Jul2003, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p1
Focuses on financial indicators for four countries of Central Europe as of July 2003. GDP growth rate for 2001 and 2002; Predicted inflation rate for 2003 and 2004.
- Michigan Leading Economic Indicator April 2009. Simos, Evangelos Otto // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/15/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p24
The article highlights the Michigan Leading Economic Indicator produced by the "Grand Rapids Business Journal" and e-forecasting.com which saw a 0.6 decline in April 2009. According to the article, it follows a 1 percent decline in March. It mentions half of the components that contributed...
- Monetary Easing Ahead. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia & CIS;Dec2008, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p11
The article discusses the economic forecast of Business Monitor International on the policy rate reflected on the inflation. It mentions that the National Bank of Moldova has cut its policy rate that reflected on the inflation data. It explains that disinflation was evident in non-food goods...
- Interest Rates Next To Rise. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Jun2003, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p10
Interest rates in South Korea will likely rise before the end of 2003 to keep inflation in check. Real interest rates (meaning interest rates minus the anticipated rate of inflation) are now below zero. Therefore, so long as the Bank of Korea refuses to ditch its one-year inflation target,...
- DR Congo: Inflation Turbulence On Its Way Out. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/11/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p20
The article provides an economic outlook for the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) for 2010. Analysts expect price pressures in the DRC to begin cooling in early 2010 following a year of high and rising inflation. Data from the Banque Centrale du Congo (BCC) revealed an increase in consumer...
- Robust growth for Pakistan's economy. // Market: Asia Pacific;May2005, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p3
Reports that the Asian Development Bank has predicted an increased growth for Pakistan's economy by July 30, 2005. Key factor contributing to the growth; Reason for the country's inflation in 2004; Overview sectors that registered growth rate.
- Kenya: Country Forecast: Forecast Scenarios. // Political Risk Yearbook: Kenya Country Report;2003, p15
Presents statistical information on the economic forecast of Kenya. Summaries of economic forecast; Government's attitude toward foreign investment; Liberalization of trade rules.
- Moderate Inflation Increase. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;Feb2010, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p12
The article provides an overview on the study which predicted an increase in inflation in Africa.
- REGIONAL INDICATOR. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Apr2003, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p1
This article overviews economic indicators of four countries of South Asia as of April 2003. Real GDP growth rate for 2001 and 2002; Inflation rate for 2001 and 2002; Expected C/A balance for 2003 and 2004.