And Then There Was One
- New Jersey's Highway Merger Had Many Moving Parts. Braun, Martin L.; D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;1/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31798, p10
Focuses on the deal of the New Jersey Turnpike Authority. Combination of floating- and fixed-rate bond issue; Proceeds of the sale; Terms of deal.
- New Jersey Turnpike Authority Plans to Sell $1 Billion in Debt. // Bond Buyer;5/5/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34103, p1
The article reports that the New Jersey Turnpike Authority, which operates toll roads, is planning to sell one billion dollars in bonds to fund projects on the state's namesake roadways on May 13, 2014. Topics discussed include use of the fixed-rate, tax-exempt bonds to finance the agency's...
- Munis Firm for Week, Reversing Their Losing Streak. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;3/25/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33882, p8
In this article, the author offers information on the status of the U.S. tax-exempt bond market in the fourth week of March 2013. She mentions that the market was strong during the week as the deals were priced high which was the largest primary slates of the year 2013. She also informs that...
- N.J. Turnpike Set to Issue $141 Million of Toll Bonds. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;5/23/2012, p5
The article reports on the expected issue of 141 million dollars of revenue bonds from the New Jersey Turnpike Authority (NJTA) to refund its Series 2004C-1 bonds. Company spokesman Thomas Feeney says that the authority expects 13 million dollars in net present-value savings from the refunding....
- New Jersey's Turnpike Authority Sets $810M Sale. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;8/22/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33769, p3
The article reports that Turnpike revenue refunding bonds, municipal bonds of U.S. based New Jersey Turnpike Authority (NJTA) which is worth dollar 810 millions, will be brought to U.S. market by the NJTA on August 23, 2012.
- E-ZPass Reduces Pollution. // Our Planet: Weekly Newsletter of E Magazine;2/7/2011, p5
The article provides an answer to a question of how successful is the use of electronic toll collection system E-ZPass by the New Jersey Turnpike Authority.
- Creating New Strains. // Time;3/25/1966, Vol. 87 Issue 12, p91
The article discusses the increase of interest rates of securities in the U.S. It mentions that the New Jersey Turnpike Authority has withdrawn a scheduled 440 million dollars of income tax-exempt rate because the bid from underwriters meant a 4.23% interest rate which is a bit more than had to...
- N.J. Turnpike Authority To Sell $250M of BABs. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;4/9/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33095, p1
The article reports on the decision of the New Jersey Turnpike Authority (NJTA) to sell $650 million of long-term revenue debt in the bonds market in New Jersey in 2009. NJTA has been determined to trade the $650 million long-term revenue debt in the market, enclosing its largest sale of new...
- Morgan Prices Big BAB Deal for N.J. Turnpike. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/21/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33101, p2
The article reports on the Build American Bonds (BAB) deal worth more than $1 billion of the New Jersey Turnpike Authority. It states that deal was the largest offering of the type of security. It notes that Turnpike revenue BAB was priced $1.375 billion by Morgan Stanley for the Turnpike Authority.