Fitch Upgrades DC GOs
- Just Peachy: Muni Traders Await Ga. Sales. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;6/10/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34323, p11
The article reports on five competitive deals from the state of Georgia in June 2015 being awaited by traders in the municipal bond market with its higher trends in yields. Topics covered include lower Treasury prices in secondary market, the triple-A ratings for Georgia of Fitch Ratings,...
- Fitch Upgrades Orange County. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/9/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32688, p9
The article reports on the upgrade of the Orange County's $338.1 million of outstanding sales tax revenue bonds and $108.5 million of outstanding public service tax revenue bonds to AA from AA-minus by Fitch Ratings in Florida. The higher rating reflects consistently strong debt service...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p10
Presents terms and conditions of various negotiable bond offerings in the U.S. as of March 8, 2002. Dates for negotiated sales; Description of bonds; Amount of bonds; Respective financial advisor of bonds; Ratings provided to bonds by Fitch Ratings Inc.
- Bi-State Bonds Get Boost. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/22/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33387, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. raised its rating on the Bi-State Development Agency of the Missouri-Illinois Metropolitan District's 2002 and 2007 debt due to its improved financial condition.
- Rating Dare. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/03/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31670, p31
Reports that U.S.-based ratings agency Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded Dare County's general obligation bonds. Benefits of the upgradation of bonds to the county; Possible plans of the county to issue certificates of participation.
- Fitch Revises Outlook on Hartford GOs to Negative. // Bond Buyer;9/21/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33186, p2
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has adopted a negative outlook on general obligation (GO) bonds in Hartford, Connecticut. The company affirmed its A rating on the city's outstanding general obligation bonds worth 248.6 million dollars. The negative rating applies to several GO debt...
- Fitch upgrades Miami's GOs and Limited Ad-Valorem Tax Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31826, p6
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded Miami, Florida's $96.5 million in outstanding general obligation bonds to A-minus from BBB-plus. Upgrading of the city's outstanding limited ad valorem tax bonds; Bases of the positive rating outlook.
- Bids Due Today on $110M Aruba PP. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/19/2013, p6
The article reports that UBS AG, provider of financial services, is collecting private placement worth 110 million dollars for the Government of Aruba in the U.S. It mentions that UBS is rated BBB by Fitch Ratings Ltd., global rating agency. It mentions that the borrower of Caribbean issued 253...
- Fitch Affirms Wayne Co., Mich., Removes Negative Watch. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34366, p1
Fitch Ratings said it affirmed and removed from Rating Watch Negative the B ratings on Wayne County, Mich.