Indexes Mostly Higher, Though One-Year Sets New Low
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;2/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32064, p32
This article provides market statistics, which are clubbed under market indicators, short-term tax exempt yields, the United States securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, and visible supply rises.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/9/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31199, p37
Presents several charts depicting the public finance in the United States as of August 2001. Details on the prices of securities; Presentation of municipal bond index employing coefficients derived from pricing; Forecast on the municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Wednesday's data. // Bondbuyer.com;11/23/2016, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 96 26/32 to yield 2.36%, down 12/3230-year: 97 2/32 to yield 3.03%, down 11/32 Municipal BondIndex 122 23/32, down 11/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 11/28) Total: $16.785 billion, up $2.389 billionCompetitive: $4.391 billion, up $707.2...
- Monday's Data. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p2
Provides statistics on public finance in the U.S. as of November 14, 2005. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/15/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 15, p13
Statistics are presented related to bonds in the U.S. in 2011 including the municipal bond index, municipal bond prices and weekly yields of 20-bond go index and treasury securities.
- Munis Rally But Treasuries End Flat; Lehman Reprices $500M Phoenix Deal. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;12/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32025, p2
The article focuses on the U.S. municipal bonds which finished a touch better as price bumps on some new deals and strong bids in December 2004. Tax-exempt yields were quoted on or two basis points lower amid continuous buying interest, as the market tried to catch up with its taxable...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/24/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32161, p36
The article presents the statistical data related to municipal bond index, short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, bond buyer indexes, state and local government series rates, reoffering yields, municipal bond prices, and others. The...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33235, p17
The article presents market statistics on the economic performance and operation of bonds in the U.S. bond market as of December 2009 including market indicators, prices of U.S. securities and municipal bond index.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p43
Provides information on prices of securities of the municipal bonds in the U.S. as of October 31, 2001. Details on prices of securities.