FAR WEST Bond-Watch
- Allegheny awarded bids for chemical companies. // Energy User News;Dec99, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p5
Reports on the awarding of bids to Allegheny Energy Supply to provide electricity to a group of chemical companies in New Jersey. Deal as believed to be the largest committed energy aggregation project in the United States.
- ADAPTIVE PROCESS CONTROLLER SHAVE NO[subx] AND CUTS HEAT RATE. Payson, Edward P.; Burge, Robert L.; Kowalcheck, John L.; Schrecengost, Robert A. // Power Engineering;Sep2001, Vol. 105 Issue 9, p70
Reports on the installation of an adaptive process controller (APC) by Allegheny Energy Supply on its Albright generating station for NO[subx] reduction and heat rate improvement. Implementation of QuickStudy APC from ESA/Environmental Solutions; Subsystems of Predicted Controller Setup blocks;...
- CIS helps esco flex competitive muscles. Causey, Warren B. // Energy IT;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p13
Provides information on Allegheny Energy Supply LLC, an energy services provider on steroids based in Monroeville, Pennysylvania. Purchase of the company by Merrill Lynch's Global Energy Markets; How the company was formed; Comments from Jerry Cribbs, director of control area operations and...
- Electricity suppliers. // Central Penn Business Journal;1/30/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p61
A chart is presented listing the electricity suppliers in Pennsylvania including Allegheny Energy Supply Co. LLC, Ambit Energy and Amerex Brokers LLC.
- Allegheny Energy Forms Company. // Coal Age;Jan2000, Vol. 105 Issue 1, p17
Reports on the Allegheny Energy Supply Co. LLC, an unregulated generating company formed by Allegheny Energy Inc. and its subsidiaries. Overview of the company's business operations.
- The pleasants aren't revolting. // International Power Generation;Jun2001, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p9
Reports that Kvaerner AS was given a contract by Allegheny Energy Supply Co. LLC to build the Pleasants Power Plant in Willow Island, West Virginia.
- After Direct-Pay Option Is Added, QSCBs Stay Strong. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;8/9/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33363, p6A
The article reports on the 2.283% increase in the qualified school construction bond (QSCB) issues in Washington in the first half of 2010.
- THE BOND BUYER: TOP 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33630, p8
The article offers news briefs related to bonds in 2011 in the U.S. including Governmental Accounting Standards Board's five-year forecasts, 148 million dollars settlement between Wachovia Bank NA and Wells Fargo Bank NA, and Golden State Tobacco Securitization Corp.'s 12 million dollars reserves.
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;9/2/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33177, p11
The article presents the deadline of request for proposal to act as bond counsel on bond issue in the U.S.