Philadelphia Fed Index Jumps to 4.0
- chapter 4: Business Environment. // Chile Business Forecast Report;2008 1st Quarter, p34
The article explores the business environment of Chile, stressing that the country will continue to experience a steady increase in foreign trade and international competitiveness.
- Easy Everyday Events. Schroeder, Carol L. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jan2010, Vol. 111 Issue 1, p26
The article provides an answer to the question on the need to slow down while business is not good.
- Trucking Conditions Index points to continued positives for trucking. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/10/2014, p21
The article reports that the 8.82 reading of the January Trucking Conditions Index reflects a positive environment for truckers, with the 2.8 point increase from December 2013 to January 2014 reflecting the improvement in truckload rates due to hours-of-service changes.
- NAPM-NY BCI Rises To 345.4 in August. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32209, p2
Reports on the increase of the New York Business Conditions Index in the National Association of Purchasing Management-New York's Report on Business as of August 2005. Status of the business conditions.
- 1 INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY: 1.1 WHAT DOES THIS REPORT COVER? // Tajikistan Economic Studies;2007, p14
The article offers information on the methodology and techniques used in evaluating and assessing the strategic investments in Tajikistan. The report is advantageous to executives because it helps them evaluate the strategic investments found in the country by means of its latent demand and...
- 1 INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY: 1.2 HOW TO STRATEGICALLY EVALUATE TAJIKISTAN. // Tajikistan Economic Studies;2007, p14
The article offers information on the methods used in strategically evaluating investments in Tajikistan. It mentions that the most efficient way in assessing investments in the country to consider the key dimensions of the country which are considered the composites of multiple factors through...
- Why don't recessions encourage more R&D spending? Barlevy, Gadi // Chicago Fed Letter;Nov2005, Issue 220, p1
Discusses an alternative explanation for the decline in research and development (R&D) during recessions, even for firms that do not appear to be credit constrained. Variation in R&D activity over the business cycle; Explanation for why R&D falls during recessions.
- The Impact of Trade Integration on Business Cycle Co-Movements in Europe. Shin, Kwanho; Wang, Yunjong // Review of World Economics;Apr2005, Vol. 141 Issue 1, p104
This paper extends our previous research on East Asia to the case of 14 European countries from 1977 to 1999. According to our empirical results, intra industry trade is again the major channel through which the business cycles of European countries become synchronized. This contrasts with...
- Integration and Fluctuations. Hirata, Hideaki; Kim, Sunghyun Henry; Kose, M. Ayhan // Emerging Markets Finance & Trade;Nov2004, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p48
This paper analyzes the impact of global integration on the dynamics of economic growth and business cycles in the emerging economies of Middle East and North Africa (MENA) and Asia. In particular the paper examines the evolution of structural characteristics, growth dynamics, and business cycle...