Dain Adds Banc One Staff With an Eye on Ohio Market, Education
- Three Ousted Banc One Veterans Set to Open Ohio Office for RBC. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p1
Three of four former Banc One Capital Markets Inc. investment bankers based in Columbus are expected to join Minneapolis-based RBC Dain Rauscher Inc., expanding the firm's Midwest presence to include the lucrative Ohio market, sources said. The three bankers are James Wilhelm, who was a managing...
- RBC Dain Hires Apfel from Citigroup for Student Loan Team. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;6/26/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31665, p32
RBC Dain RauscherInc. on June 16, 2003 hired Harry Apfel, former co-head of the education loan finance team at Salomon Smith Barney Inc., as a managing director in the education loan finance group. The loan finance group has seven members, including Jeff Wagner, managing director and head of the...
- THIS BROKER TRADED PLACES. // On Wall Street;Dec2002, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p54
Profiles broker Mary Adamski of RBC Dain Rauscher. Views on the bond market; Career background of Adamski; Advice for brokers.
- RBC Dain Gets Ex-Advest Banker. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;2/3/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31813, p28
Reports that prominent health care banker, Steve Simpson, has joined RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. Company from which Simpson formerly worked; Deals that Simpson brought along with him as he joined RBC Dain; Competence of Simpson on health care deals.
- Two Legg Mason Bankers in Houston Move to Dain Rauscher. Albnese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/08/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31672, p6
Reports on the appointment of several employees of Houston, Texas-based Legg Mason Wood Walker at Houston-based RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. (RBC). Employees who have shifted to RBC; Professional background of these people; Significance of the shift for both business enterprises.
- RBC Dain Latest to Tap Ex-Commerce Talent. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;8/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31946, p6
Reports on the appointment of Brian Burke, a former Commerce Capital Markets Inc. banker as managing director of fixed-income banking at RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. Result of the decision of Commerce to exit the negotiated municipal bond underwriting business; Career background of Burke; Importance...
- Profiting From A Rich Relation. // On Wall Street;Dec2005, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p40
The article features regional brokerage firm RBC Dain Rauscher. The company has partnered with an affiliate of its parent, the Royal Bank of Canada, to offer the product Premier Line of Credit. The company has gotten more selective and has employed fewer financial advisers, but average assets...
- Trading Floor. Wisniewski, Mary; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p6
Presents information related to bond market in the U.S. as of October 25, 2001. Reduction in the jobs by RBC Dain Rauscher Wessels as part of its merger with Tucker Anthony Sutro; Plan of the Royal Bank of Canada to acquire Tucker and merge its with Dain Rauscher Inc.; Announcement of Ziegler...
- Royal Bank of Canada Hints Dain Its Investing Pacesetter. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;8/28/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 166, p7
Cites the likelihood that Royal Bank of Canada will choose broker-dealer RBC Dain Rauscher Wessels to manage its wealth management business. RBC Century Banks Inc. Chief Executive Officer Kel Landis' claim that Dain Rauscher would have an increasing involvement in RBC Century's wealth...