- Maryland to Issue $27 Million For U.S. DOD Telecom Facility. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31680, p28
Focuses on the plans of Maryland Economic Development Corp. to issue taxable lease revenue bonds that will benefit the U.S. Department of Defense. Rating of the bonds; Purpose of the proceeds to be attained from the sale; Factors that led to the bonds' taxation.
- Far West Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;9/10/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31966, p31
This article presents news briefs on bond market in the U.S. states. Anchorage Mayor Mark Begich Friday unveiled a tax-reform proposal that he said would provide relief to homeowners and small businesses while being revenue-neutral for the city Standard & Poor's Tuesday upgraded the underlying...
- $425 Million Issue. Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;8/15/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31700, p31
Focuses on plans of Hawaii to sell general obligation bonds on August 21, 2003. Ratings of the bonds; Factors underlying the bonds ratings.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;01/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31056, p29
Presents a chart depicting changes in bond ratings in the United States as of January 12, 2001. Issuer; Amount; Rating change; Name; Comments.
- State and Local Government Series Rates. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p39
Presents information on the U.S. bond market statistics related to state and local government series rates of bonds as of December 28, 2001.
- Market Indicators . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p33
Presents a chart providing information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding market indicators as of February 5, 2002. Municipal Bond Index ratings; New-issue sales; Long-term Bond sales.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p10
Cites a tabular representation of information related to negotiated bond offerings as of February 7, 2002. Financial advisors of bonds offered; Tentative dates for negotiated sales; Ratings of bonds offered.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p34
Presents information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding Municipal Market Data general obligation yields as of February 21, 2002. Several rating categories.
- NORTHEAST: Top 10 Rankings. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p36
Presents information related to the top 10 rankings in the U.S. bond markets as of February 25, 2002. Volume for the firm UBS PaineWebber Inc.; State bagging the highest rank; Financial advisors in the list.