Marathon row without getting wet
- Rowing on and on and on. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p43
Commends furniture agent Alan Dutton for his contribution in the rowing marathon for the benefit of the Nightingale House hospice in Wrexham, Wales.
- YAT Raises Over $21K. Sears, Sarah // Advisor Today;Dec2010, Vol. 105 Issue 12, p51
The article reports that the National Youth Asset Team (YAT) attained its fund raising goal worth more than 20,000 U.S. dollars in Seattle, Washington.
- FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR. // Gerson Healing Newsletter;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p3
Comments on several contributions of Gerson Institute. Donations from relocation fund campaign; Endorsement of Gerson Institute; Quality service of Gerson Therapy.
- FAST FORWARD. // Advocate;1/6/87, Issue 463, p34
Highlights the Art 'Cetera '86, the annual fund raiser event held on November 8, 1986 in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Bulgarians at the gate. Merrion, Paul // Crain's Chicago Business;05/12/97, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p3
Presents information on the Bulgarian-American Enterprise Fund, a private investment corporation created by Congress. Background on the Bulgarian-American Enterprise Fund; Information on the economy in Bulgaria; Comments from Frank Bauer, a former partner of consulting firm Booz Allan and...
- Copper Club expands college grant program. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Jan1996, Vol. 197 Issue 1, p16H
Reports that Copper Club has kicked off a fund raising effort aimed at educating the work force of the future. Amount hope to be garnered; Criteria for students in acquiring the scholarship; Contact information.
- Drumming for Haiti. // Alberta Sweetgrass;Feb2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p7
The article reports on the 2,000 dollars raised by the Moonstone Creation Gallery and Gift Shop in Calgary, Alberta for the victims of earthquakes in Haiti.
- Griffey Jr., Messier Headline 2010 Insurance Charitable Foundation Gala. // Insurance Advocate;9/17/2010, Vol. 121 Issue 15, p3
The article reports on the fundraising event conducted by the Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation in New York, which seeks to help communities and enrich lives by uniting the collective strengths of the insurance industry.
- Rawls' telethon raises $10 million for the UNCF. // Jet;1/20/92, Vol. 81 Issue 13, p59
Reports on the $10 million raised by singer Lou Rawls' annual `Parade of Stars' telethon to benefit the United Negro College Fund (UNCF). Previous years' totals; Co-hosts this year.