- Fax back. // Indiana Business Magazine;Nov94, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p4
Lists business slogans in Indiana based on a survey result conducted by the `Indiana Business Magazine.' INSET: Jokes on you..
- Time to replate time-worn 'Land of Lincoln' slogan. Snyder, David // Crain's Chicago Business;10/04/99, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p11
Focuses on slogans for the state of Illinois. Sample slogans used; Political opinions expressed in the slogans.
- Ad slogans keep jingling in my head. Carbery, Kevin // North County Journal;6/8/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 23, pB3
A trivia quiz about advertising slogans in the U.S. is presented.
- Relationship Advertising. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Jul99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p5
Deals with the advertising agencies' style of television advertising in New Zealand called `the slice of life.' Why more agencies adopt this style; Pioneer of the approach; Examples of slogans using the `slice of life' approach; Advice on what traps to avoid for the style to work.
- An international creative showcase. // Advertising Age;9/30/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 41, pS-44
Presents some of the best advertisements, the clients and the agencies that created them.
- New Slogans for America. Windolf, Jim // Vanity Fair;Feb204, Issue 522, p97
Features the new slogans of the U.S. Development of injustice in the world at large; Presence of new slogans to improve the image of the U.S. as well as to boost the self-esteem of the American people; Identification of items with the slogans promoting the country imprinted on them.
- Down with slogans. Curran, Charles // Education Digest;Apr94, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p72
Criticizes the use of slogans about libraries and library service. The fascination with comparing libraries with various body parts; Cautions about using slogans and cliches that substitute for thought and common sense.
- WHAT'S THE TAGLINE? Baar, Aaron // Adweek Midwest Edition;09/11/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 37, p7
Elaborates the significance of contemporary advertising slogan. Examples of such slogan; Comments from Clark Caywood, department chairman at Northwestern University.
- Window shades on the world. Linnett, Richard // Adweek Eastern Edition;11/8/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 45, p5
Examines Dweck!'s print advertising campaign for custom glass-blind manufacturer Janovic/Plaza in New York, New York. Advertising slogan; Advertising theme; Advertising content.