Selling fun or function?
- CR Kids makes debut in Las Vegas. // Kids Today;Feb2010, p12
The article reports on the launch of CR Kids and Beyond, a new Chromocraft Revington Inc. bedroom furnishings brand from its CR International subsidiary, in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Azur enters UK market. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2010, Issue 5680, p10
The article reports that Tuscany-based Azur, a premium children's furniture manufacturer, has entered the Great Britain market.
- Fifth store for Aspace. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2010, Issue 5680, p11
The article reports that Aspace, a children's furniture company, has opened its fifth store in Surrey, England.
- Youth segments continues growth spurt. O'Mara, Sheila Long // Furniture/Today;10/29/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p32
Reports the success of the sale of youth category furniture in the United States. Description of the design of the furniture; Introduction of veneer and wool collections in the furniture; Preferences of buyers.
- KIDKRAFT CHILDREN'S FURNITURE AVAILABLE ON STOCK FREE BASIS. // Australian Giftguide;Jul-Sep2010, p14
The article reports on the availability of KidKraft children's wooden furniture in Australia on a stock free basis through Jellybean Furniture.
- Children's Furniture Company selling wholesale. // Cabinet Maker;1/15/2010, Issue 5670, p19
The article reports on the move of the Children's Furniture Co. to sell products to retailers at wholesale prices.
- Juvenile industry follows the buzz to Vegas. // Home Textiles Today;7/11/2005 Kids Today Supplement, p54
Features several furniture products to be offered in the first Las Vegas furniture market show. Expectations of the outcome of the furniture show; Involvement of several children's furniture manufacturers for the show in Las Vegas.
- New year's resolve. BRINGLE, JENNIFER // Kids Today;Jan/Feb2015, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including succession planning in children furniture market, making smooth and profitable transactions in children furniture industry and products to be featured in the furniture market in winters.
- Youth producers pleased. Merritte, Tanya K. // Furniture/Today;2/5/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p55
The author reports on the positive response from retailers participating in an industry trade show of children's furniture products in Las Vegas, Nevada. Manufacturers were pleased with the sales for children's furniture at the exhibition, which exceeded their expectations. Jeff Stone, of Legacy...