Qualitas takes issue on deposits
- Deposit & loan forecasting at United Jersey Bank's Market Information Department. Dholakia, Sandhya // Journal of Business Forecasting Methods & Systems;Summer95, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p29
Discusses the use of regression models in the forecasting the volume of retail deposit and loan products at the United Jersey's Market Information department. Forecast as a valuable management information tool; Usefulness of forecasts to managers; Utilization by the managers of their judgmental...
- Rainy-Day Replenishment. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/19/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33551, p9
The article reports on the 219 million dollars that will be transferred by Oklahoma into its rainy-day fund, which had dropped to 2.03 dollars, the largest deposit into the reserve fund since the end of fiscal 2005.
- SCENE AND HEARD. // U.S. Banker;Apr2008, Vol. 118 Issue 4, p8
The article presents quotes from George Feiger on savings and loan and Vernon Hill concerning the core deposits.
- WHITTIER RANCH PHASE 2 RELEASED AND ON SALE NOW. // Public Record (0744205X);1/11/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p12
The article reports that the second phase of new homes from Whittier Ranch in South Indio, California is on sale and deposits are being accepted.
- Christies customers lose cash deposits. // Cabinet Maker;06/25/99, Issue 5143, p4
Reports that Christies customers have lost their cash deposits following the furniture retailer's bankruptcy.
- FASB eyeing market value accounting of deposits. Siegel, David // American Banker;9/16/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 178, p1
Reports on the plan of the Financial Accounting Standards Board to extend market value accounting to deposits and other liabilities. Drafting of a proposal; Comments of various bankers; Support from the insurance industry.
- Deposit insurance reform: the next big issue? Cocheo, Steve // ABA Banking Journal;Oct2000, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p6
Delves on deposit insurance reform issues in the United States as of October 2000. Information on the issue of new deposits; Responses of bankers to the issue of providing deposit insurance protection for municipal deposits; Comments from bankers on the matter of increasing the amount of...
- Warning on early release of real estate deposits. Laurence, Michael // BRW;7/10/95, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p90
Presents the warning of Jim Anderson, a senior legal officer with the New South Wales Law Society' warning on the risks of handing over the deposit on a property to the vendor before settlement. Forfeiture of deposit to the vendor; Costs of court proceedings; Problems that may prevent the...
- January 2015: Employer's business tax calendar. // Payroll Legal Alert;Dec2014, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p7
A calendar of employers' business tax for 2015 is presented which includes time periods for semiweekly deposits for wages on January 5, 7 and 30, 2015.