Nobel House ready to deliver
- Noble House hits the road. // Cabinet Maker;5/23/2003, Issue 5339, p6
Reports on the launch of a minitour start-up upholstery firm, Noble House in London, England.
- Noble bedsteads and showroom. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002, Issue 5270, p3
Reports on Noble House's plans to launch four contemporary bedsteads at its showroom in Birmingham, England.
- Over the yard-arm. Barnes, Jim // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p28
Part II. Discusses the launch of furniture retailer, Noble House Collections in Great Britain.
- Noble House steals Costa Coffee's marketing chief. Hedberg, Ase // Marketing Week;8/9/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p6
Reports the transfer of Costa Coffee marketing director Laurie Morgan to Noble House Leisure in Great Britain. Appointment of Morgan as marketing chief of Noble House; Purchase of the Oriental Restaurant Group; Acquisition plans on some pubs of Wolverhampton & Dudley.
- Noble House launches Ken Hom academy. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/1/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4270, p16
Reports on an in-house training program launched by British celebrity chef-restaurateur Ken Hom and restaurant company Noble House for its chefs. Details of the in-house training program.
- Noble House Ready to Brand its Properties. Wolfe, Paris // Lodging Hospitality Exclusive Insight;4/27/2012, p6
The article focuses on the addition of the Pelican Grand Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Noble House Hotels & Resorts' collection of managed properties. It is the 17th property for the company which owns and manages boutique hotels and resorts. Having reached a critical mass, Noble...
- Rose Hill to boost RTA uph. output. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p24
Reports on the launching of ready-to-assemble (RTA) upholstery by Rose Hill in Mississippi. Increase of production output; Retail price of the furniture; Increase of demand for RTA.
- Upholsterers: Masters of the great coverup. Stanton, E. // Career World;Nov91, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p12
Offers a look at the job of an upholsterer and what it takes to get into this vo-tech career. What an upholsterer does; The probable rise in the number of jobs into the 21st century; Courses that should be taken; The importance of experience; Who to contact for more information.
- Bold is beautiful. // Home Furnishings;May96, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p40
Features fabrics for curtains and upholstery in Great Britain. Includes floral fabrics from Sanderson's Signature collection; Crowson's Ikatania line of Indian-inspired patterns; Witan park collection of florals by Brown & Rowan.