The science of appliances
- Model of Entry on a Foreign Market and the Characteristics of the Assortment Offer of Furniture Exporters from Bosnia and Herzegovina. Čivić, Beriz; Sinanagić, Ahmet // Research in World Economy;Sep2014, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p189
The paper explores the presence of certain models of entrance on a foreign market exhibited by furniture exporters from Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) and the characteristics of the assortment of their products on a foreign market. It was found that the furniture exporters from BiH use the...
- London first for furniture. // Cabinet Maker;3/19/2010, Issue 5679, p7
The article reports on the 9.9% increase in the total retail sales for furniture in London, England from January 31 to February 27, 2010.
- Furniture sales improve. // Cabinet Maker;3/19/2010, Issue 5679, p10
The article presents the latest BDO High Street Sales Tracker for the ending March 7 which reveals the 7.1% increase in homeware sales, with furniture making an improved performance in Great Britain in 2010.
- Discounters juggle juvenile furniture displays to lift turns. Mammarella, Jim // Discount Store News;11/7/94, Vol. 33 Issue 21, p38
Reports on discount retailers' efforts to increase their returns from juvenile furniture. Factors that limit retailers' ability to display children's furniture; Reasons for discount retailers' willingness to experiment with children's furniture sales.
- Furniture prices up by 1.6% monthly. // Cabinet Maker;9/17/2010, Issue 5705, p8
The article reports on the 1.6% price increase of furnishing prices of furniture between July and August 2010, according to the data gathered by the Consumer Prices Indices.
- Sherman sales up, earnings down. // Furniture/Today;12/10/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p34
Reports the increase of sales of furniture products of the Shermag despite the struggles of the economic conditions in the Sherbooke, Quebec. Production of Shermag of contemporary case goods and upholstery; Implementation of an aggressive cost-reduction plan; Increase demand for residential...
- It's time to really promote promotional goods. Wyman, Lissa // Furniture/Today;11/12/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p16
The author forecasts the economic performance of value-oriented home accessories in the U.S. She elaborates her expected prices of some inexpensive items from furniture retailers Home Goods, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Target and Wal-Mart. She also offers her views regarding the new customers for...
- About the data. // Furniture/Today;3/24/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 30, p36
The article focuses on the survey conducted by the periodical "Furniture/Today" among bedding retailers in the U.S. for January 2014 where majority of the respondents shows that their annual sales ended July 2013 is between $2 million to $4.9 million.
- Art to go. Lutyens, Dominic // Design Week;10/14/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p14
The article focuses on design art which is seen as an embodiment of pre-recession period' worst excesses. Gareth Williams, senior instructor of designs products at the Royal College of Art, calls design art decadent trinkets for oligarchs. Williams claims that the term design art, commonly...