Advanstar set to grow more
- Reed, Advanstar to co-develop shows. // B to B;07/31/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p18
Announces the alliance between Reed Exhibition Cos. and Advanstar Communications Inc.
- Advanstar, PurchasePro create b-to-b communities. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Dec99, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p8
Reports that Advanstar, which publishes `Travel Agent' magazine has formed a strategic alliance with PurchasePro.com, an electronic commerce service provider, to create business-to-business vertical communities on the Internet. Benefits of businesspeople from vertical Web portals that...
- Advanstar's New Frills: Links With Curvexpo. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/18/2015, Vol. 209 Issue 34, p1
The article reports on a strategic alliance that was signed by UBM Advanstar, producer of MAGIC Marketplace, with Eurovet-Curvexpo that will bring the women's lingerie and swimwear into the MAGIC marketplace by August 2015. Topics covered include the terms of the deal, key clothing items that...
- Sam Ben-Avraham To Launch Liberty Fairs Trade Show. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/19/2013, Vol. 205 Issue 35, p4
The article discusses the launch of the Liberty Fairs Trade Show by fashion executive Sam Ben-Avraham, which will be part of the larger 2013 fashion trade shows in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Liberty show will feature men's denim and contemporary clothing, and Ben-Avraham's Atrium retail stores, his...
- Advanstar looks at takeover bids. Roberts, Lauretta // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p6
Reports that the international exhibition organizer Advanstar is considering a trade sale after receiving a number of unsolicited offers. Comments from Advanstar European managing director Neil Jones; Growth and progress of Advanstar; Requirements of the company for a possible buyer.
- Advanstar first-quarter loss shrinks. Baird, Kristen // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/17/95, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p2
Reports on the improved financial health of Advanstar Communications of Middleburg Heights, Ohio. Reduction in operating losses for the first quarter of 1995; Reasons for the reduction.
- DSN's apparel merchandising to produce Magic Today. // Discount Store News;1/16/95, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p25
Reports that Magic International has tapped `Apparel Merchandising' magazine, supplement to `Discount Store News' (DSN), to co-produce the official show daily called Magic Today at Magic, the world's largest menswear and boyswear trade show.
- Advanstar purchases MAGIC International. // Discount Store News;5/11/98, Vol. 37 Issue 9, pA8
Reports that Boston, Massachusetts-based Advanstar Communications Inc. has acquired MAGIC International in April 1998. Assets expected to be contributed by MAGIC to Advanstar; Other acquisitions by Advanstar; Continued service of MAGIC's president and chief executive Joe Loggia in the firm.
- Advanstar taps Heid. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;12/01/97, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p23
Presents information on the selection and appointment of employees at Advanstar Communications. Details on the appointment of Francis Heid to vice president, of publishing operations; career information on Heid; Who appointed to advertising director.