Vauxhall sells at race-tracks
- VAUXHALL CALL AN END TO ITS LIFETIME WARRANTY. MOTOR TRADER EVENTS. Hutchinson, Curtis // Motor Trader;Oct2014, Issue 5355, p03
An introduction to articles published within the issue is presented, including the decision of automotive manufacturing and distribution company Vauxhall to discontinue its flagship product, Lifetime Warranty cover, another on the Paris Motor Show, and one on SssangYong Open Day to be held on...
- Excel transforms into car heaven. // Event;Sep2008, p26
The article discusses the highlights of the British International Motor Show 2008 at Excel London, England from July 23 to August 3. It was sponsored by Zurich Connect and there was a total of 60 manufacturers on display. The halls were filled with various feature areas and displays from...
- Vauxhall reports hike in '92 profit. Wendt, Ed // Automotive News;3/29/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5492, p38
Reports on Vauxhall Motors Ltd.'s profit increase for 1992. Improvement of earnings despite foreign-exchange operations losses; Sales performance in Great Britain.
- Engineering centre for Luton. // Design Engineering;Apr99, p4
Reports on Vauxhall's plan to establish an engineering center for light commercial vehicles and recreational vehicles in Great Britain. Initial cost to establish the center; Engineering collaboration Renault and Opel.
- Incentives cost Vauxhall $750 per car in '94. Freeman, Vaughan // Automotive News;5/15/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5604, p3
Reports on the Vauxhall Motors Ltd.'s expenditure on dealer incentives for each vehicle it sold in Great Britain for 1994.
- ARRIVAL OF THE FITTEST. // Commercial Motor;3/2/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5167, p42
The article Evaluates the Combo 1.7CDTi van manufactured by Vauxhall and offers information on its features.
- Vauxhall's future hangs on workers taking cuts. // Professional Engineering;04/08/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p4
States that in 1998 the Vauxhall automobile company may introduce compulsory overtime and wage reductions, in an effort to continue operations. Negotiations between trade unions and the company's management; General Motors, Vauxhall's parent, deadline for cutting costs at Vauxhall; Closure of...
- 30 seconds on... Vauxhall. // Marketing (00253650);9/21/2011, p23
The article presents a brief profile of Vauxhall Motors Ltd. in London, England.
- Diary: Pick of the week. // Campaign;6/6/2014, p30